Full Stack Engineer - Lodge - PropTech startup
Lodge is an online platform that gives independent landlords the tools and insights to make managing their property easy. Lodge makes renting simple, secure, and intuitive while saving customers time and money.
As we grow, we are expanding our team with people who are looking for the next step in their career. With us, you will have the opportunity to shape and influence a fast-growing, well-funded company, and work alongside a creative team of experienced interdisciplinary professionals. At Lodge we will offer you flexibility, competitive compensation and benefits, and the support of an experienced leadership team.
About the role:
We are looking for exceptional developer’s to join our team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Implement scalable microservices and secure payment systems
- Implement user facing features and integrate them with back end systems
- Collaborate with Product & UX teams to establish API and front-end specifications
- Contribute to the project roadmap with quick, interactive story estimations
- Deliver core functionality daily with Docker and CD deployments
- Participate in a mutual, fast feedback loop of code reviews
- Embrace change positively in a fast-paced environment
Who are we looking for
- Experienced software engineer with 1 – 5 years of experience
- Strong foundations in algorithms, data structures, and Web Standards
- Production experience with Golang, Python, Java, C++ or similar OOP language
- Production experience with React, Vue, and/or Angular and CSS pre/post-processors
- Proficiency with UNIX, Agile, Git, Testing, and CI
- Familiarity with AWS, cloud providers and CDNs
- Ability to work successfully in a fast paced environment with high degrees of ambiguity and change
- Entrepreneurial, curious and highly proactive behaviours are essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Back to top