Front End Engineer - Lodge - PropTech startup
Lodge is an early stage PropTech startup that provides a digital platform for landlords in Australia to manage and take control of their investment properties. For more information please go to: www.lodge.com.au
As we grow, we are expanding our team with people who are looking for the next step in their career. With us, you will have the opportunity to shape and influence a fast-growing, well-funded company, and work alongside a creative team of experienced interdisciplinary professionals. At Lodge we will offer you flexibility, competitive compensation and benefits, and the support of an experienced leadership team.
About the role:
We are looking for an exceptional Developer who has a passion for entrepreneurship to be part of the founding team at Lodge.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Collaborate with Product & UX teams to establish front-end specifications
- Design, develop and test front end UI components
- Contribute to the project roadmap with quick, interactive story estimations
- Implement user facing features and integrate them with back end systems
- Participate in a mutual, fast feedback loop of code reviews
- Embrace change positively in a fast-paced environment
Who we are looking for:
- Expertise in translating design to code and a solid understanding of UI/UX.
- Expertise in CSS and pre/post-processors
- Proficiency with Agile, Git, Testing, and CI
- Production experience with React, Vue, and/or Angular
- Ability to work successfully in a fast paced environment with high degrees of ambiguity and change
- Entrepreneurial, curious and highly proactive behaviours are essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Back to top