Experience Design Lead for Stealth Venture in NYC
What You Will Do:
- Lead a Design team through conception and implementation of product design vision
- Communicate the product’s vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to the team, both verbally and visually.
- Lead and participate in concept sessions leveraging ethnographic research and design thinking.
- Balance customer frictions and needs with business goals, market viability and technical feasibility
- Translate customer insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, and system maps,
- Lead a Design team to concept and execute the overall user experience, user flows, wireframes, and information architecture of the product.
- Lead a Design team to concept and execute user interfaces, interaction models, visual design comps and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools.
- Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions.
- Partner with engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented.
- Lead the Design team’s process and decision making including planning, prioritizing, and scheduling.
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including, Product Managers, Engineers, Marketers, and Content Strategists.
- Work with brand / naming agencies marketing to develop brand guidelines, online advertising, and websites.
- Empower Design team through knowledge sharing, presentations, recruiting, and coaching other Designers.
Who You Are:
- Degree in Interaction Design, Design & Technology, Human-Computer-Interaction, or design-related field or equivalent industry experience
- 8+ years of professional experience as an Experience Designer.
- 4+ years of people management experience.
- Working experience with Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision.
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent people management skills to collaborate with colleagues and cross-functional teams.
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
- A ready, online portfolio.
Meet Some of BCG Digital Ventures's Employees
Lead Strategic Designer
James focuses on the convergence between understanding consumer needs and making sure everything DV creates is innovative, feasible, and value-generating, both for clients and for the company.
Back to top