Engineering Lead - London
Engineering Leaders are the stewards that guide one or more Agile Engineering pods to build great software.
With a focus on modern, Internet-scale web and mobile applications, an Engineering Leader will have skills that enable them to:
· Build, nurture and grow a high-performance, multi-disciplinary team to deliver software using Agile Engineering principles.
· Provide technology leadership to the team through experience, insight, and energy.
Engineering Leaders have been involved in the successful delivery of Internet-scale end-user or enterprise facing web and mobile apps.
Engineering Leaders have lead multiple teams responsible for:
· Set strategic technical agenda for multiple products or projects working closely with venture architects to build sustaining, transforming or disrupting digital businesses.
· Proven ability to perform under pressure to motivate teams, working within and beyond customer, technology, people, and financial constraints.
· Thrive on uncertainty, derive energy through motivating others to be successful, and hire and grow high-performance, agile engineering teams.
· Deployed one or more distributed or microservice application back-ends used by thousands (or more) end users, or delivering significant business value in a business or enterprise context.
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law
Meet Some of BCG Digital Ventures's Employees
As Lead Engineer at BCG Digital Ventures, Muneeb creates and designs products for startups and corporate clients.
Back to top