Contract - Android Developer (Google Fit, Wear OS)
BCG Digital Ventures, a start-up incubator, is building an innovative digital business with support from a pharmaceutical company specialising in rare major diseases.
We're building a product that will transform patient experience and long term outcomes. In a market ripe for disruption, we have plans to aggressively grow and capture a majority market share, initially in Europe, with plans to scale up to 20 people by 2020.
Based: Soho, Central London
Start: 22nd July 2019
What are we looking for?
- Excellent experience with native Android
- Experience with Java or Kotlin
- An appreciation for best practice in software engineering
- Strong experience building and shipping Android apps to users
- Past experience building wear OS apps
- Experience integrating with Google Fit to retrieve information such as move minutes and heart points over time
- Experience integrating with a typical back-end API
- Knowledge of OAuth and JWT auth flows
- Knowledge of fastlane and CircleCI to automate deploys
Back to top