Associate Finance Analyst
What you will be doing
- Preparation of project reporting and analysis, providing insights for stakeholders and ensuring all data is accurate.
- Financial modelling for operational and commercial insights
- Manage and implement all time and expense policies in line with global and Australian business requirements including new employee on-boarding and induction onto finance systems, weekly timesheet allocations, approving expense reimbursements.
- Maintenance of employee, project code and vendor invoice master data.
- Contractor and Vendor management ensuring all accounting practices for these are documented and processes followed.
- Supporting our Senior commercial finance analyst on all global reporting requirements. Liaising with BCG finance and Senior BCGDV stakeholders
Required skills & experience
- Have 1-3 years' experience in a similar role experience in professional services industry will be beneficial
- Demonstrate you have experience in project reporting including management of time and expenses on a project.
- Demonstrate skills in the analysis of financial data
- Demonstrate strong financial modelling and advanced excel skills Be Tertiary qualified in a finance related discipline
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build excellent working relationships with geographically dispersed teams
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate a curiosity for solving problems, ability to be hands-on and highly detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment that has short-term shifts in priorities to meet a diverse customer base
- System savvy and ability to work with different applications and databases; Oracle, HFM and Business Objects experience would be beneficial
- Advanced skills in using Excel to provide management reports
- Ability to be trusted with confidential information
Meet Some of BCG Digital Ventures's Employees
Lead Strategic Designer
James focuses on the convergence between understanding consumer needs and making sure everything DV creates is innovative, feasible, and value-generating, both for clients and for the company.
Back to top