About BCG Digital Ventures
BCG Digital Ventures is a corporate investment and incubation firm. We invent, build and invest in startups with the world’s most influential companies. We share risk and invest alongside our corporate and startup partners via a range of collaborative options.
Founded in 2014, we have major Innovation and Investment Centers in Manhattan Beach, Berlin, London, Sydney, San Francisco and New York, as well as DV Hatches in Silicon Valley, Seattle and Mexico City, with more locations opening in the coming quarters. Our Centers and Hatches are home to a diverse range of entrepreneurs, operators and investors who are building businesses, creating and expanding markets and developing new technologies that benefit millions of people across the globe.
Introducing our Venture Operations Team
From human resources and information technology to marketing and operations management, the Venture Operations Team is the internal force that drives us forward, enabling us to expand the limits of human expectation with our compelling products, services and ventures. Together, these one-of-a-kind problem-solvers direct our inner corporate structures with incomparable precision, profound analytic foresight and a deep commitment to world-class business services.
As a Administrative Assistant (m/f) you will support the Recruiting team in growing the Berlin office. You'll mainly support our recruiters with scheduling interviews and take care of candidates during their onsite interviews.
As a Administrative Assistant (m/f) you will use your skills to
- Take responsibility for the coordination of interviews
- Schedule interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers
- Welcome candidates at our office and ensuring the best possible candidate experience
- Maintain and manage our database and Application Tracking System (ATS)
- Arranging travel for visiting candidates, check travel bookings and receipts of our applicants
As a Administrative Assistant (m/f) you will need
- First relevant experience in the field of administrative assistance
- Strong dedication and quality standards, flexibility, trustworthiness, and teamwork skills
- An independent, structured, and service-oriented working style with attention to detail
- Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent English skills, German skills is a plus
What we offer
- Opportunity to gain relevant insights into the process of digital transformation in the world's leading companies
- Regular office and team events as well as constant exchange in the Berlin startup scene
- Individual learning opportunities and a personalized mentoring program
- Modern office in the vibrant heart of Berlin
- In-house health and wellness initiatives
Does this match your profile? If so, we look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
After clicking “Apply”, you will be asked to submit your contact details and resume/CV. To read how BCG Digital Ventures GmbH processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.