Technical Success Manager (French Speaker)
- London, United Kingdom
At Bazaarvoice, we create smart shopping experiences. Through our expansive global network, product-passionate community & enterprise technology, we connect thousands of brands and retailers with billions of consumers. Our solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, at an unprecedented scale. This content achieves global reach by leveraging our extensive and ever-expanding retail, social & search syndication network. And we make it easy for brands & retailers to gain valuable business insights from real-time consumer feedback with intuitive tools and dashboards. The result is smarter shopping: loyal customers, increased sales, and improved products.
The problem we are trying to solve : Brands and retailers struggle to make real connections with consumers. It's a challenge to deliver trustworthy and inspiring content in the moments that matter most during the discovery and purchase cycle. The result? Time and money spent on content that doesn't attract new consumers, convert them, or earn their long-term loyalty.
Our brand promise : closing the gap between brands and consumers.
Founded in 2005, Bazaarvoice is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
This Technical Success Manager role will see you working with some of the world's leading retailers and brands here at Bazaarvoice. You'll be part of a small team of 5 TSM's here in London but working with colleagues in the services organisation across the Bazaarvoice offices. In this role you will learn all the about the set of Bazaarvoice products and how our clients utilize them on a daily basis. Clients will be EMEA wide and within that we have a requirement for you to speak French to cover our clients in French speaking regions. This opportunity will give you a great platform to grow within the company.
- Provide a high level of service/support to all technical inquiries from strategic clients by performing the following tasks:
- Trouble-shoot cases of medium to high complexity that involve different Bazaarvoice features and products, and communicate solutions via phone, WebEx and email.
- Provide consultative guidance to assigned clients on how to resolve Bazaarvoice-related issues on their site while maintaining empathy and professionalism.
- Manage client expectations and meet or exceed time commitments consistently.
- Possess and maintain a high level of understanding of assigned client site(s) and build a collaborative relationship with the primary and technical contacts at those sites whenever possible.
- Address client escalations ensuring that internal stakeholders are provided with regular updates through issue resolution.
- Explain technical concepts (limitations, requirements, functionality) to a wide range of audiences (technical and nontechnical, internal and external teams).
- Handle all cases in accordance with documented processes and consistently meet all KPI’s (TTCR, CSAT and Utilization rates)
- Participate in or lead client meetings and demonstrate detailed technical knowledge of our product and how our clients are utilizing it on their respective websites.
- Mentor team members to ensure they are following all documented procedures and have the necessary product and troubleshooting knowledge to provide a high level of support to our clients.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for assigned product functionality which includes creating/maintaining documentation, performing training and serving as an escalation point.
- Work with internal teams to drive continuous process improvement across the Client Care organization.
Requirements must have;
- Experience working in a B2B client focused role with daily interactions by phone, email and chat systems (preferably in application/software support).
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Analytical and detail-oriented with a focus on exceeding expectations. ‘Good enough’ should never be ‘good enough’.
- Possess a drive/passion to provide exceptional customer service to each and every client.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment and go above and beyond what the client expects.
- A desire to grow technically with on the job training and learning at Bazaarvoice.
- Fluency in French
Requirements nice to have;
- Experience with Web 2.0 technologies (even better if this experience was in an ecommerce environment).
- Experience with enterprise clients especially large retailers and global brands.
- Working experience with Salesforce and JIRA and knowledge/understanding of SEO strategies and methodologies.
Why join Bazaarvoice?
Customer is key
We see our own success through our customers’ outcomes.
We approach every situation with a customer first mindset.
Transparency & Integrity Builds Trust
We believe in the power of authentic feedback because it’s in our DNA.
We do the right thing when faced with hard choices. Transparency and trust accelerate our collective performance.
Passionate Pursuit of Performance
Our energy is contagious, because we hire for passion, drive & curiosity.
We love what we do, and because we’re laser focused on our mission.
Innovation over Imitation
We seek to innovate as we are not content with the status quo.
We embrace agility and experimentation as an advantage.
We bring our whole selves to the mission and find value in diverse perspectives.
We champion what’s best for Bazaarvoice before individuals or teams.
As a stronger company we build a stronger community.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Bazaarvoice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants according to their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping, and marital status), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law in every location in which the company has facilities. Bazaarvoice believes that diversity and an inclusive company culture are key drivers of creativity, innovation and performance. Furthermore, a diverse workforce and the maintenance of an atmosphere that welcomes versatile perspectives will enhance our ability to fulfill our vision of creating the world’s smartest network of consumers, brands, and retailers.
Back to top