At Bazaarvoice, we create smart shopping experiences. Through our expansive global network, product-passionate community & enterprise technology, we connect thousands of brands and retailers with billions of consumers. Our solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, at an unprecedented scale. This content achieves global reach by leveraging our extensive and ever-expanding retail, social & search syndication network. And we make it easy for brands & retailers to gain valuable business insights from real-time consumer feedback with intuitive tools and dashboards. The result is smarter shopping: loyal customers, increased sales, and improved products.
The problem we are trying to solve : Brands and retailers struggle to make real connections with consumers. It's a challenge to deliver trustworthy and inspiring content in the moments that matter most during the discovery and purchase cycle. The result? Time and money spent on content that doesn't attract new consumers, convert them, or earn their long-term loyalty.
Our brand promise : closing the gap between brands and consumers.
Founded in 2005, Bazaarvoice is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
As our Technical Success Manager, you’ll be joining our Client Services team as second line support. You’ll be consulting our clients in trouble-shooting and resolving all technical inquiries and bug fixes, and lead clients to utilise our platform in the most optimal way. Ultimately you’ll be ensuring the technical health of our client portfolio. You’ll also act as a technical relationship manager providing best practices guidance with our clients via case and phone communications working in a timely and efficient manner ensuring you meet agreed SLAs. In this process, you will be supported by a team of engineers for any required code change and critical cases.
As you will be consulting our US clients, your work hours will be from 4 pm to 1 am.
Salary range starts from 1480 EUR gross per month and offers are determined by experience, knowledge and skillset
- Provide a high level of service/support on all assigned cases from shared support clients by performing the following tasks:
- Work independently or collaboratively with internal teams (Client Success, TAM’s, Client Delivery, Network, CII, etc.) as well as our clients to resolve concerns, issues, and questions in a professional and timely manner. This includes troubleshooting cases of medium to high complexity that involve different Bazaarvoice features and products.
- Provide consultative guidance to assigned clients on how to resolve Bazaarvoice-related issues on their site while maintaining empathy and professionalism.
- Manage client expectations and meet or exceed time commitments consistently.
- Explain technical concepts (limitations, requirements, functionality) to a wide range of audiences (technical and nontechnical, internal and external teams).
- Handle all cases in accordance with documented processes and consistently meet all KPI’s (TTCR, CSAT and Utilization rates).
- Participate in or lead client meetings and demonstrate detailed technical knowledge of our product and how our clients are utilizing it on their respective websites.
- Perform simple code changes to address client issues and review code changes made by others for accuracy prior to implementation.
- Assist with New Hire Training (team) and New Hire Orientation (corporate) when necessary.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for assigned product functionality which includes creating/maintaining documentation, performing training and serving as an escalation point.
- Work with internal teams to drive continuous process improvement across the Client Care organization.
- Serve as backup for other TSM’s as necessary when they are out of the office.
Requirements ideally have;
- Experience working in a client-facing role (preferably in application/software support).
- Analytical and detail-oriented with a focus on exceeding expectations. ‘Good enough’ should never be ‘good enough’.
- Possesses a drive/passion to provide exceptional customer service to each and every client.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment and go above and beyond what the client expects, even if it means working extended hours.
Requirements nice to have;
- Working experience with Salesforce and JIRA
- Ability to communicate in two or more languages
- Knowledge/understanding of SEO strategies and methodologies
- A degree in CIS, MIS, or Computer Science (or equivalent job experience).
- Experience working with enterprise clients especially large retailers and global brands.
We offer comprehensive benefits, from medical and dental coverage, accidental insurance plans, mental wellness, paid sabbatical leave, and employee recognition rewards!
The working world has changed. So have we: we also offer flexible work from home policies. For those travelling into our Vilnius office we have free snacks, drinks, tea and coffee. Win-win!
If you want to learn more about what it is like working at Bazaarvoice, jump onto our careers page and listen to what our employees have to say.
Why join Bazaarvoice?
Customer is key
We see our own success through our customers’ outcomes.
We approach every situation with a customer first mindset.
Transparency & Integrity Builds Trust
We believe in the power of authentic feedback because it’s in our DNA.
We do the right thing when faced with hard choices. Transparency and trust accelerate our collective performance.
Passionate Pursuit of Performance
Our energy is contagious, because we hire for passion, drive & curiosity.
We love what we do, and because we’re laser focused on our mission.
Innovation over Imitation
We seek to innovate as we are not content with the status quo.
We embrace agility and experimentation as an advantage.
We bring our whole selves to the mission and find value in diverse perspectives.
We champion what’s best for Bazaarvoice before individuals or teams.
As a stronger company we build a stronger community.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Bazaarvoice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants according to their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping, and marital status), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law in every location in which the company has facilities. Bazaarvoice believes that diversity and an inclusive company culture are key drivers of creativity, innovation and performance. Furthermore, a diverse workforce and the maintenance of an atmosphere that welcomes versatile perspectives will enhance our ability to fulfill our vision of creating the world’s smartest network of consumers, brands, and retailers.