- Austin, TX
At Bazaarvoice, we create smart shopping experiences. Through our expansive global network, product-passionate community & enterprise technology, we connect thousands of brands and retailers with billions of consumers. Our solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, at an unprecedented scale. This content achieves global reach by leveraging our extensive and ever-expanding retail, social & search syndication network. And we make it easy for brands & retailers to gain valuable business insights from real-time consumer feedback with intuitive tools and dashboards. The result is smarter shopping: loyal customers, increased sales, and improved products.
The problem we are trying to solve : Brands and retailers struggle to make real connections with consumers. It's a challenge to deliver trustworthy and inspiring content in the moments that matter most during the discovery and purchase cycle. The result? Time and money spent on content that doesn't attract new consumers, convert them, or earn their long-term loyalty.
Our brand promise : closing the gap between brands and consumers.
Founded in 2005, Bazaarvoice is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit www.bazaarvoice.com.
· Work independently and/or collaboratively with internal teams as well as our clients to resolve concerns, issues, and questions in a professional and timely manner. This will include integrating and troubleshooting cases of medium to high complexity that involve different Bazaarvoice features and products.
· Provide consultative guidance to clients on how to resolve Bazaarvoice-related issues on their site while maintaining empathy and professionalism. You will also have to manage client expectations and meet or exceed time commitments consistently, without fail.
· Communication in this role is the key to success. Explain technical concepts (limitations, requirements, functionality) to a wide range of audiences (technical and nontechnical, internal and external teams).Timely follow-up is expected and measured internally and externally through client surveys.
· Define and improve internal processes and documentation while identifying opportunities for product improvements. This includes identifying and resolving ‘break fixes’ before a client brings them to our attention.
· Be available for pager duty approximately 1-2 times a quarter where you are on-call after business hours and during the weekend to handle any critical cases that are submitted by clients.
· Participate in client meetings and demonstrate detailed technical knowledge of our product and how our clients are utilizing it on their respective websites.
· Perform simple code changes to address client issues
· Assist with New Hire Training
· Mentor team members to ensure they are following all documented procedures and have the necessary product and troubleshooting knowledge to provide a high level of support to our clients.
· Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for assigned product functionality which includes creating/maintaining documentation, performing training and serving as an escalation point.
- Experience working in a client-facing role (preferably in application/software support)
- Possesses a drive/passion to provide exceptional customer service to each and every client
- A degree in CIS, MIS, or Computer Science (or equivalent job experience)
- Candidates must be analytical and detail-oriented with a focus on exceeding expectations.‘Good enough’ should never be ‘good enough’
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment and go above and beyond what the client expects, even if it means working extended hours
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S
- Experience working with enterprise clients, especially large retailers and global brands
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and JIRA
- Ability to communicate in two or more languages
- Working knowledge of SEO strategies
Why join Bazaarvoice?
- We’re committed to client success: There are over 6,200 brand and retail websites in the Bazaarvoice network. Our clients represent some of the world’s leading companies across a wide range of industries including retail, apparel, automotive, consumer electronics and travel.
- We’re leaders in consumer-generated content: Each month, more than one billion consumers view and share authentic consumer-generated content, such as ratings and reviews, curated photos, social posts and videos, about products in our network. Thousands upon thousands or reviews are added to the Bazaarvoice network everyday.
- Our network delivers: Network analytics provide insights that help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences that drive brand awareness, consideration, sales, and loyalty.
- We’re a great place to work: We pride ourselves on our unique culture. Join a company that values passion, innovation, authenticity, generosity, respect, teamwork, and performance.
Our Employee Value Proposition
BV’s Impact on the Market:
We are shaping the way people shop, putting the shopper experience at the heart of everything we do. We partner with the worlds largest brands and our network’s impact is comparable to Facebook, LinkedIn and Google. If you shop or research online, it’s very likely that you’ve already interacted with Bazaarvoice. With market leading technology, shopper data that spans over a million shoppers and a billion shopper interactions a month, our future is limitless.
What this means in Services:
From a Client Services perspective we have a direct impact on the success of Bazaarvoice technology on some of the world’s largest eCommerce websites. Our work has a direct correlation to product sales of our customers large and small. It’s incredibly satisfying to be a key problem solver working with such well respected brands and retailers. Plus, in the end it’s consumers we’re really providing our services for, we’re helping consumers all over the world make well informed decisions on how they spend their money. The full extent of our impact is felt when Bazaarvoice, our customers, and their customers all win.
Professional Learning, Growth and Impact:
You can grow your career, your skills and professional experiences by working across a breadth of business initiatives, different global regions and innovative solutions. You have the opportunity to see tangible results from your direct contributions and build your own brand at Bazaarvoice. With new products and markets on the horizon, there has never been a more exciting time to be at Bazaarvoice.
What this means in Services:
Every client we work with has a unique set of challenges to overcome. When it comes to professional development, Bazaarvoice offers unparalleled opportunities to learn, grow, and expand your skill-set working alongside our clients. Whether dealing with questions of scale, new or antiquated technology, or dealing with
unexpected, never-before-seen problems, there is always something new to learn within the Client Services department.
You will work with and help recruit bright, experienced, passionate and humble colleagues that bring diverse perspectives on a daily basis. We are open minded, respectful and transparent.
What this means in Services:
Within Client Services, as with Bazaarvoice as a whole, our people are our strength. We are curious and tenacious professionals that help bring order in the midst of chaos. We pride ourselves on finding the “best solution”, not just “a” solution to the problems we face. It’s inspiring to be surrounded by truly dedicated and driven colleagues who are committed to providing the best possible service to our clients. Plus, we’re a lot of fun to work with!
You will be part of a vibrant culture where we celebrate, we collaborate and we come together generously to elevate one another & our community. We promote open dialogue at all levels and are generous with our time and ideas.
What this means in Services:
Through the Client Services team BV culture is on display to our clients (who are paying our bills) so to us culture means living out our values and keeping the customer first in all the we do. Internally our team culture is critical to our success. The most important element to us is teamwork, everyone’s contributions are important, everyone’s voice has value, and we can only thrive when we’re all in it together.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Bazaarvoice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants according to their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping, and marital status), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law in every location in which the company has facilities. Bazaarvoice believes that diversity and an inclusive company culture are key drivers of creativity, innovation and performance. Furthermore, a diverse workforce and the maintenance of an atmosphere that welcomes versatile perspectives will enhance our ability to fulfill our vision of creating the world’s smartest network of consumers, brands, and retailers.
Back to top