Engagement Manager Opportunities at Bazaarvoice - register your interest for future roles EMEA wide.
- London, United Kingdom
At Bazaarvoice, we create smart shopping experiences. Through our expansive global network, product-passionate community & enterprise technology, we connect thousands of brands and retailers with billions of consumers. Our solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, at an unprecedented scale. This content achieves global reach by leveraging our extensive and ever-expanding retail, social & search syndication network. And we make it easy for brands & retailers to gain valuable business insights from real-time consumer feedback with intuitive tools and dashboards. The result is smarter shopping: loyal customers, increased sales, and improved products.
The problem we are trying to solve : Brands and retailers struggle to make real connections with consumers. It's a challenge to deliver trustworthy and inspiring content in the moments that matter most during the discovery and purchase cycle. The result? Time and money spent on content that doesn't attract new consumers, convert them, or earn their long-term loyalty.
Our brand promise : closing the gap between brands and consumers.
Founded in 2005, Bazaarvoice is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit www.bazaarvoice.com.
If you do not see a job Engagement Manager team available or that fits you can still upload your details here through this posting.
The Engagement Manager (EM) role is organisationally part of Global Services, but works closely with the Sales and Client Success teams to win new business, scope services engagements and manage delivery across multiple projects. EMs create action plans for each engagement to maximise the value received from the Bazaarvoice Solution Set (Services + Product) in the minimum amount of time from purchase.
EMs are the main point of contact for the Customer from the time a statement of work (SOW) is executed and throughout the life of the services engagement. EMs are responsible for shepherding projects through the various Services functions and practices and the coordination of the delivery effort of resources from various practice teams of Consultant and Product experts.
The EM’s primary responsibilities are:
1. Services scoping and sales.
2. Engagement/ project management.
3. Project budget and estimate.
4. Quality and customer satisfaction.
Ultimately an EM is responsible for getting the Services that a customer purchased fulfilled according to the terms of the SOW and Service Order (SO). This will involve a significant number of detailed activities, including:
By registering here we will have your details for future roles that come up in the team across the European offices.
- Work effectively with the Sales and Client Success teams to sell services to customers.
- Pro-actively scope projects with Customers’ business and technical stakeholders to ensure requirements are clearly defined.
- Create custom SOWs clearly detailing services activities, responsibilities, deliverables, timing and pricing.
- Work with Practice Leads to schedule and coordinate project timing.
- Manage and drive a portfolio of projects from Closed/ Won to transition to Support/ Client Success.
- Ensure that project vision and goals are clearly defined.
- Ensure that key stakeholders are identified and aligned.
- Define and maintain project plans.
- Focus on achieving milestones and meeting deadlines.
- Clarify roles and responsibilities with involved stakeholders.
- Prioritise day-to-day work with the right level of focus.
- Manage client escalations; act as the bridge between Services and the rest of the organisation.
- Ensure that issues and risks are identified and mitigated in a timely manner.
- Manage multiple client and internal stakeholders.
- Create status reports including estimates to completion for clients and internal stakeholders.
- Facilitate client workshops, presenting, and validating in order to achieve consensus.
What we typically look for;
- Fluent German AND English language skills - to elaborate, you will be working with clients across Europe but the engagement and delivery team needs to cover all languages, so the chances are you would end up with more of our German clients as well as other European projects.
- Proven experience with a project management methodology.
- Experience scoping professional services for SaaS implementations.
- Experience generating or executing Statements of Work.
- Track record of working with clients and internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to maintain strong client focus at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver.
- Passion, energy and a collaborative work ethic.
- Full authorisation to work in UK without any restrictions, sponsorship will not be provided.
- Formal certification in a project management methodology (PMP, Prince 2, APM, CAPM, APMP).
- Project management experience of SaaS implementations.
- Experience in the software/ e-commerce industry.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, XML, and other web technologies. Expert knowledge not necessary, but you have to be able to communicate well with developers on these technologies.
Why join Bazaarvoice?
- We’re committed to client success: There are over 6,200 brand and retail websites in the Bazaarvoice network. Our clients represent some of the world’s leading companies across a wide range of industries including retail, apparel, automotive, consumer electronics and travel.
- We’re leaders in consumer-generated content: Each month, more than one billion consumers view and share authentic consumer-generated content, such as ratings and reviews, curated photos, social posts and videos, about products in our network. Thousands upon thousands or reviews are added to the Bazaarvoice network everyday.
- Our network delivers: Network analytics provide insights that help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences that drive brand awareness, consideration, sales, and loyalty.
- We’re a great place to work: We pride ourselves on our unique culture. Join a company that values passion, innovation, authenticity, generosity, respect, teamwork, and performance.
Our Employee Value Proposition
BV’s Impact on the Market:
We are shaping the way people shop, putting the shopper experience at the heart of everything we do. We partner with the worlds largest brands and our network’s impact is comparable to Facebook, LinkedIn and Google. If you shop or research online, it’s very likely that you’ve already interacted with Bazaarvoice. With market leading technology, shopper data that spans over a million shoppers and a billion shopper interactions a month, our future is limitless.
What this means in Services:
From a Client Services perspective we have a direct impact on the success of Bazaarvoice technology on some of the world’s largest eCommerce websites. Our work has a direct correlation to product sales of our customers large and small. It’s incredibly satisfying to be a key problem solver working with such well respected brands and retailers. Plus, in the end it’s consumers we’re really providing our services for, we’re helping consumers all over the world make well informed decisions on how they spend their money. The full extent of our impact is felt when Bazaarvoice, our customers, and their customers all win.
Professional Learning, Growth and Impact:
You can grow your career, your skills and professional experiences by working across a breadth of business initiatives, different global regions and innovative solutions. You have the opportunity to see tangible results from your direct contributions and build your own brand at Bazaarvoice. With new products and markets on the horizon, there has never been a more exciting time to be at Bazaarvoice.
What this means in Services:
Every client we work with has a unique set of challenges to overcome. When it comes to professional development, Bazaarvoice offers unparalleled opportunities to learn, grow, and expand your skill-set working alongside our clients. Whether dealing with questions of scale, new or antiquated technology, or dealing with
unexpected, never-before-seen problems, there is always something new to learn within the Client Services department.
You will work with and help recruit bright, experienced, passionate and humble colleagues that bring diverse perspectives on a daily basis. We are open minded, respectful and transparent.
What this means in Services:
Within Client Services, as with Bazaarvoice as a whole, our people are our strength. We are curious and tenacious professionals that help bring order in the midst of chaos. We pride ourselves on finding the “best solution”, not just “a” solution to the problems we face. It’s inspiring to be surrounded by truly dedicated and driven colleagues who are committed to providing the best possible service to our clients. Plus, we’re a lot of fun to work with!
You will be part of a vibrant culture where we celebrate, we collaborate and we come together generously to elevate one another & our community. We promote open dialogue at all levels and are generous with our time and ideas.
What this means in Services:
Through the Client Services team BV culture is on display to our clients (who are paying our bills) so to us culture means living out our values and keeping the customer first in all the we do. Internally our team culture is critical to our success. The most important element to us is teamwork, everyone’s contributions are important, everyone’s voice has value, and we can only thrive when we’re all in it together.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Bazaarvoice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants according to their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping, and marital status), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law in every location in which the company has facilities. Bazaarvoice believes that diversity and an inclusive company culture are key drivers of creativity, innovation and performance. Furthermore, a diverse workforce and the maintenance of an atmosphere that welcomes versatile perspectives will enhance our ability to fulfill our vision of creating the world’s smartest network of consumers, brands, and retailers.
Back to top