Engagement Manager Opportunities at Bazaarvoice - register your interest for future roles EMEA wide.
- London, United Kingdom
At Bazaarvoice, we create smart shopping experiences. Through our expansive global network, product-passionate community & enterprise technology, we connect thousands of brands and retailers with billions of consumers. Our solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, at an unprecedented scale. This content achieves global reach by leveraging our extensive and ever-expanding retail, social & search syndication network. And we make it easy for brands & retailers to gain valuable business insights from real-time consumer feedback with intuitive tools and dashboards. The result is smarter shopping: loyal customers, increased sales, and improved products.
The problem we are trying to solve : Brands and retailers struggle to make real connections with consumers. It's a challenge to deliver trustworthy and inspiring content in the moments that matter most during the discovery and purchase cycle. The result? Time and money spent on content that doesn't attract new consumers, convert them, or earn their long-term loyalty.
Our brand promise : closing the gap between brands and consumers.
Founded in 2005, Bazaarvoice is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
If you do not see a job Engagement Manager team available or that fits you can still upload your details here through this posting.
The Engagement Manager (EM) role is organisationally part of Global Services, but works closely with the Sales and Client Success teams to win new business, scope services engagements and manage delivery across multiple projects. EMs create action plans for each engagement to maximise the value received from the Bazaarvoice Solution Set (Services + Product) in the minimum amount of time from purchase.
EMs are the main point of contact for the Customer from the time a statement of work (SOW) is executed and throughout the life of the services engagement. EMs are responsible for shepherding projects through the various Services functions and practices and the coordination of the delivery effort of resources from various practice teams of Consultant and Product experts.
The EM’s primary responsibilities are:
1. Services scoping and sales.
2. Engagement/ project management.
3. Project budget and estimate.
4. Quality and customer satisfaction.
Ultimately an EM is responsible for getting the Services that a customer purchased fulfilled according to the terms of the SOW and Service Order (SO). This will involve a significant number of detailed activities, including:
By registering here we will have your details for future roles that come up in the team across the European offices.
- Work effectively with the Sales and Client Success teams to sell services to customers.
- Pro-actively scope projects with Customers’ business and technical stakeholders to ensure requirements are clearly defined.
- Create custom SOWs clearly detailing services activities, responsibilities, deliverables, timing and pricing.
- Work with Practice Leads to schedule and coordinate project timing.
- Manage and drive a portfolio of projects from Closed/ Won to transition to Support/ Client Success.
- Ensure that project vision and goals are clearly defined.
- Ensure that key stakeholders are identified and aligned.
- Define and maintain project plans.
- Focus on achieving milestones and meeting deadlines.
- Clarify roles and responsibilities with involved stakeholders.
- Prioritise day-to-day work with the right level of focus.
- Manage client escalations; act as the bridge between Services and the rest of the organisation.
- Ensure that issues and risks are identified and mitigated in a timely manner.
- Manage multiple client and internal stakeholders.
- Create status reports including estimates to completion for clients and internal stakeholders.
- Facilitate client workshops, presenting, and validating in order to achieve consensus.
What we typically look for;
- Fluent German AND English language skills - to elaborate, you will be working with clients across Europe but the engagement and delivery team needs to cover all languages, so the chances are you would end up with more of our German clients as well as other European projects.
- Proven experience with a project management methodology.
- Experience scoping professional services for SaaS implementations.
- Experience generating or executing Statements of Work.
- Track record of working with clients and internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to maintain strong client focus at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver.
- Passion, energy and a collaborative work ethic.
- Full authorisation to work in UK without any restrictions, sponsorship will not be provided.
- Formal certification in a project management methodology (PMP, Prince 2, APM, CAPM, APMP).
- Project management experience of SaaS implementations.
- Experience in the software/ e-commerce industry.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, XML, and other web technologies. Expert knowledge not necessary, but you have to be able to communicate well with developers on these technologies.
Why join Bazaarvoice?
Customer is key
We see our own success through our customers’ outcomes.
We approach every situation with a customer first mindset.
Transparency & Integrity Builds Trust
We believe in the power of authentic feedback because it’s in our DNA.
We do the right thing when faced with hard choices. Transparency and trust accelerate our collective performance.
Passionate Pursuit of Performance
Our energy is contagious, because we hire for passion, drive & curiosity.
We love what we do, and because we’re laser focused on our mission.
Innovation over Imitation
We seek to innovate as we are not content with the status quo.
We embrace agility and experimentation as an advantage.
We bring our whole selves to the mission and find value in diverse perspectives.
We champion what’s best for Bazaarvoice before individuals or teams.
As a stronger company we build a stronger community.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Bazaarvoice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants according to their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping, and marital status), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law in every location in which the company has facilities. Bazaarvoice believes that diversity and an inclusive company culture are key drivers of creativity, innovation and performance. Furthermore, a diverse workforce and the maintenance of an atmosphere that welcomes versatile perspectives will enhance our ability to fulfill our vision of creating the world’s smartest network of consumers, brands, and retailers.
Back to top