At Bazaarvoice, we create smart shopping experiences. Through our expansive global network, product-passionate community & enterprise technology, we connect thousands of brands and retailers with billions of consumers. Our solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, at an unprecedented scale. This content achieves global reach by leveraging our extensive and ever-expanding retail, social & search syndication network. And we make it easy for brands & retailers to gain valuable business insights from real-time consumer feedback with intuitive tools and dashboards. The result is smarter shopping: loyal customers, increased sales, and improved products.
The problem we are trying to solve : Brands and retailers struggle to make real connections with consumers. It's a challenge to deliver trustworthy and inspiring content in the moments that matter most during the discovery and purchase cycle. The result? Time and money spent on content that doesn't attract new consumers, convert them, or earn their long-term loyalty.
Our brand promise : closing the gap between brands and consumers.
Founded in 2005, Bazaarvoice is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll own the long-term relationship and regional program strategy for a number of our largest accounts.
Your core focus when consulting with clients will include:
- Developing a deep understanding of the client business and their priorities.
- Working with them to develop a strategic and innovative CGC program that will drive measurable success.
- Analysing your clients’ business goals and matching these with the most impactful Bazaarvoice activity – and partnering with the different teams internally to deliver on this.
- Navigate complex, dynamic organisational structures to identify and build effective relationships with key stakeholders and influencers, creating champions from execution through C-level.
- Collaborating with your cross-regionally-situated peers to drive KPIs which map to overarching global goals.
Is this opportunity a good fit for you?
Bazaarvoice is a client-centric organisation. As the job title suggests, this role is heavily focused on engaging with clients and advocating on their behalf. You’ll be responsible for owning a portfolio of key Accounts (with a focus on European-based business). You’ll coordinate and collaborate with your Bazaarvoice CSD counterparts in North America (and APAC) to ensure holistic value is delivered across the globe.
You must have a highly disciplined and organised approach to servicing clients and prioritising your day-to-day work. You’ll be someone who can build trust and rapport when developing and owning client relationships through phone, emails and in-person meetings.
You’ll spend time discovering the clients’ internal business success metrics and be able to advise, influence, and define key ROI measurements. This will include recommending strategies and tactics to achieve the results desired by your clients. You’ll ensure that your clients stay on track in their execution of their success plans, so educating and helping them understand the value they are receiving from Bazaarvoice’s solutions is essential. This also includes consulting clients to promote and leverage customer-generation content for their websites and other channels (online and offline).
Moreover, you’ll also be a very strong planner and be able to look 6 months ahead of each client’s contract renewal and facilitate that process. You’ll be proactive in identifying and advocating opportunities to expand the scope of Bazaarvoice’s footprint within the client’s business. Finally, you’ll also advocate internally for client needs within Bazaarvoice and ensure your individual customer achievements are recognised internally too.
This role is vital to ensure our clients are successful with Bazaarvoice, and realize ROI. You are going to be working in the vibrant and exciting area of social commerce with some of the world’s leading brands. If you have the relevant experience and up for this new challenge, please apply today!
- Significant experience in account management, ideally within software, research, online and/ or other marketing/ e-commerce technologies.
- Industry knowledge in any of the following: retail, manufacturing, consumer electronics and CPG
- Ability to navigate and build champions across complex client organisations, tailoring strategy recommendations based on identified business issues.
- Great collaboration skills
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage workload across multiple accounts concurrently.
- Outstanding oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Travel: about 30% of your time will be spent travelling to meet with clients – predominantly across the region.
- Positive, self-starter attitude with absolute willingness to go the extra mile and exceed expectations.
- Attention to detail, highly organised, with an absolute focus on quality of work.
- Customer-centric with a focus on delivering value (KPIs definition tracking).
- Full authorisation to work in country (UK/Germany/France/Amsterdam) with no restrictions, sponsorship will not be provided.
Nice to have:
- Other language skills are strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of and/ or previous experience with the kind of brands/ retailers that Bazaarvoice work with.
- University degree or similar.
Why join Bazaarvoice?
Customer is key
We see our own success through our customers’ outcomes.
We approach every situation with a customer first mindset.
Transparency & Integrity Builds Trust
We believe in the power of authentic feedback because it’s in our DNA.
We do the right thing when faced with hard choices. Transparency and trust accelerate our collective performance.
Passionate Pursuit of Performance
Our energy is contagious, because we hire for passion, drive & curiosity.
We love what we do, and because we’re laser focused on our mission.
Innovation over Imitation
We seek to innovate as we are not content with the status quo.
We embrace agility and experimentation as an advantage.
We bring our whole selves to the mission and find value in diverse perspectives.
We champion what’s best for Bazaarvoice before individuals or teams.
As a stronger company we build a stronger community.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Bazaarvoice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants according to their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping, and marital status), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law in every location in which the company has facilities. Bazaarvoice believes that diversity and an inclusive company culture are key drivers of creativity, innovation and performance. Furthermore, a diverse workforce and the maintenance of an atmosphere that welcomes versatile perspectives will enhance our ability to fulfill our vision of creating the world’s smartest network of consumers, brands, and retailers.