Account Manager, EMEA
- London, United Kingdom
At Bazaarvoice, we create smart shopping experiences. Through our expansive global network, product-passionate community & enterprise technology, we connect thousands of brands and retailers with billions of consumers. Our solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, at an unprecedented scale. This content achieves global reach by leveraging our extensive and ever-expanding retail, social & search syndication network. And we make it easy for brands & retailers to gain valuable business insights from real-time consumer feedback with intuitive tools and dashboards. The result is smarter shopping: loyal customers, increased sales, and improved products.
The problem we are trying to solve : Brands and retailers struggle to make real connections with consumers. It's a challenge to deliver trustworthy and inspiring content in the moments that matter most during the discovery and purchase cycle. The result? Time and money spent on content that doesn't attract new consumers, convert them, or earn their long-term loyalty.
Our brand promise : closing the gap between brands and consumers.
Founded in 2005, Bazaarvoice is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit www.bazaarvoice.com.
Who We Want
The Account Manager is part of an exciting team driving client success! This role is a part of a team focused on our core clients, responsible for developing and executing a strategy for all sold-in client campaigns.
We are looking for an individual who has strong time management and executional skills, is a strong multi-tasker, is calm under pressure, and enjoys working with clients. The ideal person will be confident upselling, very well organized, professional and adaptable, and have strong presentation skills. Knowledge of current trends in beauty, lifestyle, pop culture, social media, product reviews and influencer marketing are key for success in the role.
Account Managers drive a positive client experience and identify opportunities to better service clients. They are responsible for all deliverables, tracking and executing campaign performance. Success for this role will be evaluated based on each campaign meeting and surpassing its predetermined KPIs (i. e. number of member social posts, quality of posts, impressions, engagement rates, etc) and client buildout.
Is this opportunity a good fit for you?
We take pride in our energetic team environment and strong culture. We multi-task well, communicate directly, and lead by example. To be a successful Account Manager at Bazaarvoice, you must be motivated to make your clients successful and take time to understand their objectives, goals and requirements.
You execute well under pressure and have strong communication skills. Your contacts will range from business to technical, from analyst to executive; being comfortable communicating at all levels is crucial. The clients you will work with are well-known consumer-facing companies, predominantly in the retail and brand space.
You also have experience applying a project management methodology, are deadline-driven, and have excellent decision-making skills around time, and resources. You’ll be faced with prioritizing your workload on a daily basis in order to deliver an excellent experience for all of your clients. Presenting to clients and leading meetings is key to this role, which is why we also include a presentation round in our interview process.
Our company moves quickly and so do we. Passion about life and work is important to us, and want to see it from you when we interact with you!
- Define and execute strategies that inspire clients and Influenster Community Members
- Proactively engage with Sales and Client Success
- Confidently “sell” services offerings to Clients
- Facilitate client workshops and sessions, presenting, and walking through our services offerings
- Manage and properly set expectations with both internal and client stakeholders
- Advocate on behalf of the Client and your team
- Manage and drive a portfolio of Campaigns from initiation to close
- Define and maintain timelines identifying milestones, risks and mitigation strategies
- 4+ years Account Management client-facing experience
- Track record of working with clients and internal stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to maintain strong client focus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion, energy, and a collaborative work ethic
- Proven ability to ramp-up quickly and be a self-starter
- Full authorization to work in UK without any restrictions, sponsorship will not be provided.
Nice to haves:
- Fluent French, German and English language skills
- Experience generating or executing SOWs
- Project management experience of SaaS implementations
- Experience in the software/ e-commerce industry
- Ability to communicate well with developers about HTML, CSS, XML, and other Web technologies
Why join Bazaarvoice?
- We’re committed to client success: There are over 6,200 brand and retail websites in the Bazaarvoice network. Our clients represent some of the world’s leading companies across a wide range of industries including retail, apparel, automotive, consumer electronics and travel.
- We’re leaders in consumer-generated content: Each month, more than one billion consumers view and share authentic consumer-generated content, such as ratings and reviews, curated photos, social posts and videos, about products in our network. Thousands upon thousands or reviews are added to the Bazaarvoice network everyday.
- Our network delivers: Network analytics provide insights that help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences that drive brand awareness, consideration, sales, and loyalty.
- We’re a great place to work: We pride ourselves on our unique culture. Join a company that values passion, innovation, authenticity, generosity, respect, teamwork, and performance.
Our Employee Value Proposition
BV’s Impact on the Market:
We are shaping the way people shop, putting the shopper experience at the heart of everything we do. We partner with the worlds largest brands and our network’s impact is comparable to Facebook, LinkedIn and Google. If you shop or research online, it’s very likely that you’ve already interacted with Bazaarvoice. With market leading technology, shopper data that spans over a million shoppers and a billion shopper interactions a month, our future is limitless.
What this means in Services:
From a Client Services perspective we have a direct impact on the success of Bazaarvoice technology on some of the world’s largest eCommerce websites. Our work has a direct correlation to product sales of our customers large and small. It’s incredibly satisfying to be a key problem solver working with such well respected brands and retailers. Plus, in the end it’s consumers we’re really providing our services for, we’re helping consumers all over the world make well informed decisions on how they spend their money. The full extent of our impact is felt when Bazaarvoice, our customers, and their customers all win.
Professional Learning, Growth and Impact:
You can grow your career, your skills and professional experiences by working across a breadth of business initiatives, different global regions and innovative solutions. You have the opportunity to see tangible results from your direct contributions and build your own brand at Bazaarvoice. With new products and markets on the horizon, there has never been a more exciting time to be at Bazaarvoice.
What this means in Services:
Every client we work with has a unique set of challenges to overcome. When it comes to professional development, Bazaarvoice offers unparalleled opportunities to learn, grow, and expand your skill-set working alongside our clients. Whether dealing with questions of scale, new or antiquated technology, or dealing with
unexpected, never-before-seen problems, there is always something new to learn within the Client Services department.
You will work with and help recruit bright, experienced, passionate and humble colleagues that bring diverse perspectives on a daily basis. We are open minded, respectful and transparent.
What this means in Services:
Within Client Services, as with Bazaarvoice as a whole, our people are our strength. We are curious and tenacious professionals that help bring order in the midst of chaos. We pride ourselves on finding the “best solution”, not just “a” solution to the problems we face. It’s inspiring to be surrounded by truly dedicated and driven colleagues who are committed to providing the best possible service to our clients. Plus, we’re a lot of fun to work with!
You will be part of a vibrant culture where we celebrate, we collaborate and we come together generously to elevate one another & our community. We promote open dialogue at all levels and are generous with our time and ideas.
What this means in Services:
Through the Client Services team BV culture is on display to our clients (who are paying our bills) so to us culture means living out our values and keeping the customer first in all the we do. Internally our team culture is critical to our success. The most important element to us is teamwork, everyone’s contributions are important, everyone’s voice has value, and we can only thrive when we’re all in it together.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Bazaarvoice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants according to their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping, and marital status), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law in every location in which the company has facilities. Bazaarvoice believes that diversity and an inclusive company culture are key drivers of creativity, innovation and performance. Furthermore, a diverse workforce and the maintenance of an atmosphere that welcomes versatile perspectives will enhance our ability to fulfill our vision of creating the world’s smartest network of consumers, brands, and retailers.
Back to top