Account Executive, SMB
- Austin, TX
At Bazaarvoice, we create smart shopping experiences. Through our expansive global network, product-passionate community & enterprise technology, we connect thousands of brands and retailers with billions of consumers. Our solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, at an unprecedented scale. This content achieves global reach by leveraging our extensive and ever-expanding retail, social & search syndication network. And we make it easy for brands & retailers to gain valuable business insights from real-time consumer feedback with intuitive tools and dashboards. The result is smarter shopping: loyal customers, increased sales, and improved products.
The problem we are trying to solve : Brands and retailers struggle to make real connections with consumers. It's a challenge to deliver trustworthy and inspiring content in the moments that matter most during the discovery and purchase cycle. The result? Time and money spent on content that doesn't attract new consumers, convert them, or earn their long-term loyalty.
Our brand promise : closing the gap between brands and consumers.
Founded in 2005, Bazaarvoice is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Are you interested in developing your sales skills in one of the fastest growing industries in the world? As an Account Executive at Bazaarvoice you will be part of a team whose mission is to run a full sales cycle including: territory management, prospecting, negotiating and closing deals. You will be working with a number of cutting-edge tools and will have best in class market data at your disposal. We provide world-class training to take your sales career to the next level.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of business through email, phone and LinkedIn prospecting
- Uncovering and understanding a company’s needs through in-depth discovery and positioning Bazaarvoice’s value according to those specific needs
- Demonstrating the value propositions of our products and services via webinars, emails, phone calls, etc.
- Positioning a high-ROI solution that will cost the client around $20,000 to $50,000 per year
- Confidently lead a sales cycle and collaborate internally to close business.
- 1+ year of closing experience in a quota carrying role
- The ability to drive urgency and be assertive in every step of your process
- Strong work ethic: Self-motivated with an ability to learn quickly and hold yourself accountable to hitting quota
- Resilience: Must be comfortable handling objections, rejection, and hearing “No”, shaking it off, and continuing forward
- Energy: You have a high level of enthusiasm and energy that can be felt on the other end of the line
- Coachability: You must be able to listen and take training/feedback with a positive approach and implement it back into your work
- Communication: Clearly and concisely communicate, as well as effectively listen with both clients and internal business partners
Nice to have
- Prior experience using a sales methodology
- Experience using SalesForce, Salesloft, Powerpoint &/or Excel
Why join Bazaarvoice?
Customer is key
We see our own success through our customers’ outcomes.
We approach every situation with a customer first mindset.
Transparency & Integrity Builds Trust
We believe in the power of authentic feedback because it’s in our DNA.
We do the right thing when faced with hard choices. Transparency and trust accelerate our collective performance.
Passionate Pursuit of Performance
Our energy is contagious, because we hire for passion, drive & curiosity.
We love what we do, and because we’re laser focused on our mission.
Innovation over Imitation
We seek to innovate as we are not content with the status quo.
We embrace agility and experimentation as an advantage.
We bring our whole selves to the mission and find value in diverse perspectives.
We champion what’s best for Bazaarvoice before individuals or teams.
As a stronger company we build a stronger community.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Bazaarvoice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants according to their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping, and marital status), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law in every location in which the company has facilities. Bazaarvoice believes that diversity and an inclusive company culture are key drivers of creativity, innovation and performance. Furthermore, a diverse workforce and the maintenance of an atmosphere that welcomes versatile perspectives will enhance our ability to fulfill our vision of creating the world’s smartest network of consumers, brands, and retailers.
Back to top