Baylis It's an exciting time to work at Baylis Medical! We are a rapidly-growing global leader in the development, manufacturing and distribution of high-tech medical devices that improve the lives of people around the world.
Baylis is based out of Mississauga, Ontario and has offices in Montreal, the United States, the United Kingdom and Germany. The addition of a new state-of-the-art Innovation Centre in Mississauga will allow us to develop new technologies in the fields of cardiology, radiology and spine, while creating hundreds of new Mississauga-based jobs.
At Baylis, we are committed to four guiding principles: technological leadership, employee development, customer service and corporate social responsibility. We are looking for talented people who share our vision and values. Are you ready to join us?
An opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced Talent Advisor to join our Talent Acquisition Team. You will be responsible for the full Recruitment Life Cycle (end to end) which would include sourcing strategies, interviewing, offer negotiations and candidate engagement throughout the process.
Snapshot of Responsibilities
- Influence, shape and develop recommendations on the recruitment strategy for active positions and future pipeline
- Build partnerships with key stakeholders, including hiring managers, department leads and candidates
- Continued focus on high level candidate experience through end to end process
- Identifying opportunities to improve the recruiting process to improve speed, quality, and candidate experience.
- Leveraging metrics and insights to drive recommendations and strategies
- Coordinating the selection process (communication with interviewers, assessors and candidates) and managing and tracking candidate applications via our ATS
- Candidate communications and relationship building after the hire decision to ensure candidate engagement prior to start date
- Leverage strategic thinking, planning, innovation and improvement capabilities to address the co-op recruitment needs of the organization
- Providing accurate and timely management information and metrics on campus recruitment activities and hires against target
- 1-5 years previous recruitment experience; previous experience as a corporate recruiter preferred.
- Post-secondary degree in a Business or related field, CHRP completed or in progress
- Excellent organizational, project management and prioritization skills in order to manage multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage a high workload during critical planning and recruitment periods.
- High motivation, creativity, passion, resilience and pro-active approach
- Data rationale focus with the capability to use excel to present information in a compelling manner
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills, with a genuine desire to attract and recruit the best students
- Strong leadership skills, impeccable ethical standards and integrity, objectivity, confidence and dedication
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Long term incentive program
- RRSP matching
- Flexible start times
- Shuttle from Kipling Station
- On site gym facility
- Social events and clubs
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Back to top