Senior Technical Writer - Manufacturing or Process Engineering
We are currently looking for a Senior Technical Writer to join our team. The Technical Writer will assist with the preparation of documentation to assist with the development of our products. Reporting directly to the Technical Writer Team Leader, the individual will also perform activities with the appropriate government bodies to obtain regulatory approval for the devices being developed.
Snapshot of Responsibilities
- Assist with documentation associated with the development of devices
- Assist with the regulatory filings to the various government bodies
- Write various technical reports
- Researching medical devices, procedures or technologies
- Background in Science - must have completed an undergraduate degree. Technical Writer certificate is a great asset.
- Strong interest in biomedical technology, Technical writing of various SOPs and technical documentation for manufacturing of medical devices.
- Candidates should be self-starters, have a hands-on approach and capability to work independently and with a diverse group of engineers
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written) and demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Demonstration creativity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Smart commute options including complimentary shuttle from Kipling Station, and subsidized transit program.
- Flexible working hours that complement core business hours.
- One day off for volunteering, to give back to a charitable organization of your choice.
- Purposeful work that drives career development, with opportunities to learn and grow by way of on-site training, workshops, and lunch and learn sessions.
- Comprehensive total rewards package, including tuition reimbursement and lifestyle and health spending account.
- Well-being initiatives, including onsite gym facility and fitness classes (yoga and boot camp).
- Employee-friendly work environment, with opportunity to participate in employee-led clubs, organized sports teams, video games, foosball, ping pong, etc.
At Baylis Medical, everyone works with a shared purpose: to improve the lives of people around the world. Named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, we are a rapidly growing leader in the development, manufacturing and commercialization of innovative medical devices in the field of cardiology. Our focus is on providing physicians clinically-relevant tools, so that no patient goes untreated.
We are looking for talented individuals, like yourself, to join Baylis Medical and make an impact in the lives of patients. Are you ready to join us?
Baylis Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the recruitment process
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Want an inside look at careers and life at Baylis? View employee profiles on The Muse and follow us on Instagram @Baylismedical
Back to top