Sales Associate, Medical Devices
Sales Associate, Ann Arbor, MI - Cardiology
Baylis Medical Company is a growing medical device company engaged in the development and marketing of innovative products. The company attracts and hires the best talent on the planet! You will be working with a team of dedicated experts and leaders in the Medical Device industry focused on supporting your continued growth.
We require a Sales Associate, Cardiology that will be working with cardiology products. In this position, the candidate will be involved in selling medical devices directly to hospitals and traveling within the territory; learn and understand all the clinical and technical aspects of the products. Also, this individual will follow-up and build relationships with all existing customers. Additionally, the candidate will provide product demonstrations, training and clinical support to hospital staff including doctors, nurses, and technicians.
This candidate will gain an in-depth knowledge of innovative electrophysiology and interventional cardiology products, in addition to also learning to deal with a variety of stakeholders involved in the sales cycle.
Snapshot of Responsibilities:
- Promote Baylis Medical and other manufacturer products by:
- Making cold calls
- Supporting cases in the assigned territory
- Visiting potential customers in assigned territory
- Attending trade-shows
- Retrieve, organize, analyze and complete Tender documents for respective territory
- Schedule and perform in-services for doctors and staff for all products
- Learn and collect market data relative to products and territory. Use data to identify sales possibilities and potentials for growth
- Assist with the on boarding and training of new employees
- Training will be provided at our office in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- The position is permanant, pending a probationary and training period
- The candidate will be based in Ann Arbor and will be covering the state of Michigan
- The position is travel intensive and the ideal candidate should be prepared to be on the road up to 90% of the time
- The candidate should have access to an automobile and a valid passport to travel
- Competitive salary, benefits and a wonderful opportunity to grow
What you bring to the team:
- Undergraduate Degree in Sciences; Knowledge of the Life Sciences (Biology, Anatomy, Physiology, etc.) is required
- 1-2 years of previous sales experience is required. Previous experience in medical device sales is a great asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and promotional abilities are essential. The ideal candidate is both ambitious and empathetic
- The ideal candidate will be independent, self-motivated, and results oriented, with a highly personable and energetic presence. Above all else, the candidate will have a positive attitude with a "glass half full" outlook on life
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Analytical and problem solving skills are also highly valued, as the candidate will be expected to write technical reports/documentation with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn technical information
- Ability to deal with a variety of medical issues
What we have to offer
- Opportunity for growth
- Performance Commissions
- 401(K) retirement savings plan with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision plan
- Paid Time Off
- Educational Assistance/Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Monthly Car Allowance
- Travel Expenses fully reimbursed
- Company Laptop
- Company Cell Phone
- Various Social and Recreational Activities
We encourage you to apply directly with a Cover Letter stating your interest.
Baylis Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the recruitment process.
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Meet Some of Baylis Medical's Employees
Senior R&D Engineer
Linus and his team develop new medical devices, overseeing and reviewing the technical challenges involved while also communicating with other departments in order to get products to market.
Back to top