Receptionist- Administrative Assistant
Baylis Medical is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of high-technology medical devices for cardiology, radiology and spine products. Baylis Medical products are marketed in over 65 countries. Our goal is to conceive, develop, manufacture, and sell state-of-the-art medical products that will improve the lives of people around the world. To assist us in realizing our goal, Baylis Medical adheres to four main guiding principles: Technological Leadership, Employee Development, Customer Service and Corporate Social Responsibility.
We are currently seeking a Front Desk Receptionist to join our exciting team. This individual is responsible for greeting guests arriving at the office, directing visitors to the appropriate person, answering and forwarding telephone calls, taking messages, booking meeting rooms and performing other administrative duties.
Snapshot of Responsibilities
- Greet people coming into the office and direct them to the appropriate contacts
- Provide information in person and by phone, and maintain front desk security and security access lists
- Coordinate the meeting rooms schedule
- Operate telephone system to answer, screen and forward telephone calls, take messages and provide information as required
- Send and receive faxes
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Sort and process General Requests
- Order office supplies and arrange for servicing for the photocopiers and other office equipment when necessary
- Other various administrative duties
- Post-secondary education required; preferably a University degree. Degree is Life Sciences is a great asset
- Must have excellent command of English language (both verbal and written)
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook in a Windows-based environment a must
- Ability to multi-task effectively and manage changing priorities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work Monday to Friday between 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Positive attitude with a willingness to take on new challenges
- Valid driver's license and access to a vehicle
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
- RRSP matching
- On site gym facility
- Educational assistance/reimbursement
- Wellness Program
We encourage you to apply directly with a Cover Letter stating your interest.
Baylis Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the recruitment process.
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted
Meet Some of Baylis Medical's Employees
Senior R&D Engineer
Linus and his team develop new medical devices, overseeing and reviewing the technical challenges involved while also communicating with other departments in order to get products to market.
Back to top