We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Associate to join our team. The Quality Assurance Associate is an experienced Quality Professional. They coordinate review and implementation of documentation in the Quality Management System. They may provide quality documentation guidance to others in the organization.
Snapshot of Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update quality documentation system.
- Support other departments in the implementation of documents.
- Draft documents with guidance from others.
- Collect, organize, synthesize and trend data.
- Follow-up on scheduled tasks and responsibilities from CAPA, Internal Audits, etc.
- Support other quality processes (e.g. CAPA, Internal Audits, External Audits, Regulatory Inspections, NCRs, Complaints, Procedural improvements as needed)
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field (e.g. science, engineering) required or equivalent of education and work experience
- Training or certification in Quality field is preferred
- 2+ years related working experience in Quality system processes
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and capable of leading and directing inter-departmental project teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, focused, and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of ISO 13485
- Excellent organization and time management skills
What we have to offer:
- Smart commute options including complimentary shuttle from Kipling Station, and subsidized transit program.
- Flexible working hours that complement core business hours.
- One day off for volunteering, to give back to a charitable organization of your choice.
- Purposeful work that drives career development, with opportunities to learn and grow by way of on-site training, workshops, and lunch and learn sessions.
- Comprehensive total rewards package, including tuition reimbursement and lifestyle and health spending account.
- Well-being initiatives, including onsite gym facility and fitness classes (yoga and boot camp).
- Employee-friendly work environment, with opportunity to participate in employee-led clubs, organized sports teams, video games, foosball, ping pong, etc.
At Baylis Medical, everyone works with a shared purpose: to improve the lives of people around the world. Named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, we are a rapidly growing leader in the development, manufacturing and commercialization of innovative medical devices in the field of cardiology. Our focus is on providing physicians clinically-relevant tools, so that no patient goes untreated.
We are looking for talented individuals, like yourself, to join Baylis Medical and make an impact in the lives of patients. Are you ready to join us?
Baylis Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the recruitment process
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Want an inside look at careers and life at Baylis? View employee profiles on The Muse and follow us on Instagram @Baylismedical