It's an exciting time to work at Baylis Medical! We are a rapidly-growing global leader in the development, manufacturing and distribution of high-tech medical devices that improve the lives of people around the world.
Baylis is based out of Mississauga, Ontario and has offices in Montreal, the United States, the United Kingdom and Germany. The addition of a new state-of-the-art Innovation Centre in Mississauga will allow us to develop new technologies in the fields of cardiology, radiology and spine, while creating hundreds of new Mississauga-based jobs.
At Baylis, we are committed to four guiding principles: technological leadership, employee development, customer service and corporate social responsibility. We are looking for talented people who share our vision and values. Are you ready to join us?
We are presently seeking a Product Manager to join our team. The Product Manager is responsible for developing and executing global commercialization plans for various product lines within the field of cardiology. The Product Manager assists the Marketing Manager in the development and implementation of marketing strategies, market analysis and product launching plans. This role offers an opportunity to join a highly talented and high-energy team at a very exciting moment in the new product development process.
Snapshot of Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a detailed commercialization plan, with robust information regarding competitive landscape and strategy to win.
- Gather key customer insights and leverage to influence the marketing plan
- Build relationships with customers and sales teams across key regions
- Develop and execute tradeshow strategies
- Prepare demand forecast complete with considerations of detailed market dynamics across various countries
- Develop marketing material to support the sales team
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree in Sciences, Commerce or Marketing
- MBA an asset
- Minimum of 3 years of downstream or upstream marketing experience focusing on medical devices
- Experience in the cardiology industry an asset
- High level of knowledge of medical device products and market dynamics
- Demonstrates a strong results orientation
- Provides strong leadership and motivation to a diverse group of employees, offering inspiration, specific advice and constructive feedback
- Demonstrates managerial courage and confidence as required
- Capable of managing ambitious projects
- Develops and leads the marketing plan utilizing strong analytical, oral and written communication skill
- Must be able to work efficiently in high pressure situations
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
- RRSP matching
- Flexible start times
- On site gym facility
Baylis Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the recruitment process.
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Meet Some of Baylis Medical's Employees
Staff R&D Engineer
Linus and his team develop new medical devices, overseeing and reviewing the technical challenges involved while also communicating with other departments in order to get products to market.
Back to top