Medical Device Sales
Medical Device Sales - New Jersey - Cardiology
Baylis Medical Company is a growing medical device company engaged in the development and marketing of innovative products. The company attracts and hires the best talent on the planet! You will be working with a team of dedicated experts and leaders in the Medical Device industry focused on supporting your continued growth.
We require a Sales Associate that will be working with cardiology products. This involves selling directly to hospitals and traveling within the territory. Additionally, the candidate will provide product demonstrations, training, and clinical support to hospital staff including doctors, nurses, and technicians.
The Sales Associate will be required to know and understand all the clinical and technical aspects of the products. Also, the person will have to follow-up and build relationships with all existing customers.
The candidate will gain an in-depth knowledge of innovative electrophysiology and interventional cardiology products, in addition to also learning to deal with a variety of stakeholders involved in the sales cycle.
- The position is permanent, pending a probationary period.
- The candidate will complete a six-week training period at our headquarters in Montreal, QC. All candidates must have a valid passport prior to their start date in Montreal.
- The candidate will be based in New Jersey and will cover New Jersey and part of Eastern Pennsylvania.
- The position is travel intensive and the ideal candidate should be prepared to be on the road up to 90% of the time.
- The candidate should have access to an automobile.
- Base salary
- Performance bonus
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off
- Educational assistance/reimbursement
- Wellness program
- Monthly car allowance
- Travel expense fully reimbursed by the company upon submission of original receipts
- Company laptop computer
- Company cell phone
- Various social and recreational activities
- Undergraduate Degree in Sciences. Knowledge of the Life Sciences (Biology, Anatomy, Physiology, etc.) is required - ONLY APPLICANTS WITH A SCIENCE DEGREE WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Excellent interpersonal skills and promotional abilities are essential. The ideal candidate is both ambitious and empathic.
- The ideal candidate will be independent, self-motivated, and results oriented, with a highly personable and energetic presence. Above all else, the candidate will have a positive attitude with a "glass half full" outlook on life.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Analytical and problem solving skills are also highly valued, as the candidate will be expected to write technical reports/documentation with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn technical information.
- Ability to deal with a variety of medical issues.
Please apply online at www.baylismedical.com. Final rounds of interviews will be conducted in our office in Boston, MA.
We thank all applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. While there is no deadline for application, we encourage applicants to apply early, as the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Meet Some of Baylis Medical's Employees
Staff R&D Engineer
Linus and his team develop new medical devices, overseeing and reviewing the technical challenges involved while also communicating with other departments in order to get products to market.
Back to top