Marketing & Biomedical Communication Associate
Baylis Medical Company is involved in the design, manufacturing and marketing of innovative medical devices in the areas of Cardiology, Radiology and Spine.
We are growing and currently seeking a Marketing & Biomedical Communications Associate to join our talented Marketing team. This individual plans, develops and executes promotional campaigns and/or educational materials that inform Baylis Medical's target market of the merits of using our products. Projects may include 2D and 3D animations, trade exhibitions, illustrations, brochures, user guides, print and digital ad campaigns.
• Research, write, design and edit marketing collateral that is effective, meets regulatory and legal requirements, and is appropriate for the intended audience. Collateral may consist of training and selling aids, advertising copy, graphics, animations, brochures, presentations, display advertising, technical instructions, fact sheets and information booklets.
• Arrange for this material to be economically published and distributed.
• Project planning.
• Liaise with external vendors and agencies to ensure that their work meets the organization's requirements, deadlines and budget.
• Develop knowledge of assigned products via integration with R&D teams.
• Liaise with various cross-functional teams (R&D, Regulatory, Legal, Marketing) to ensure content meets business and communications requirements.
• Undertake special projects as required.
Qualifications & Skills Required
• Master's Degree in Biomedical Communications (or equivalent) is required
• 1 - 5 years of similar experience preferred.
• Software experience: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Maxon Cinema 4D, Microsoft Office.
• Proficient in technical and scientific writing.
• Organized self-starter able to work well under pressure.
• Dedicated team player with a positive attitude.
• Exceptional portfolio in a range of media
• Animation experience using Cinema 4D preferred
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and a wonderful opportunity to grow with us.
While we thank all applicants, only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
Meet Some of Baylis Medical's Employees
Senior R&D Engineer
Linus and his team develop new medical devices, overseeing and reviewing the technical challenges involved while also communicating with other departments in order to get products to market.
Back to top