IT Business Analyst
Baylis Medical is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of high-technology medical devices for cardiology, radiology and spine products. Baylis Medical products are marketed in over 65 countries. Our goal is to conceive, develop, manufacture, and sell state-of-the-art medical products that will improve the lives of people around the world. To assist us in realizing our goal, Baylis Medical adheres to four main guiding principles: Technological Leadership, Employee Development, Customer Service and Corporate Social Responsibility.
We are currently seeking an IT Business Analyst to join our exciting team. This individual is responsible for the design, development, maintenance, and administration of our Epicor ERP system including leading upgrades. You will be the primary resource fro Epicor ERP support and other technical tasks.
Snapshot of Responsibilities
- ERP implementation and support
- Develop and implement Epicor BAQ, BPM, Trackers, Dashboards, and SSRS reports to support end-user reporting and workflow requirements
- Work with other IT team members to support data migration, security, and configuration efforts
- Provide help-desk services for all users
- Establish and maintain standards for consistent dashboard and report formatting
- Support internal departments in developing user acceptance testing (UAT) plans
- Facilitate testing activities
- Play a significant role in our implementation of Epicor 10
- Communicate with colleagues, management, and internal departments concerning requirements, project status, and issues
- Lead or participate in cross-functional teams to address business or systems issues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years experience with Epicor ERP (v9 or greater)
- 2 years+ hands-on experience developing SSRS reports
- 2 years+ hands-on development experience with Epicor tools including BAQ's, BPM, and Dashboards
- Ability to work independently and make quick decisions
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and deal with issues as they arise
- Strong planning and execution skills
- Working knowledge of Windows servers, SQL server, networks, PC's and Microsoft Office
- Available 24/7 for emergency calls
- Strong communication skills with a customer service focus
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Opportunity for Growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
- RRSP Matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness program
- On-site gym
We encourage you to apply directly with a Cover Letter stating your interest.
Baylis Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the recruitment process.
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted
Meet Some of Baylis Medical's Employees
Senior R&D Engineer
Linus and his team develop new medical devices, overseeing and reviewing the technical challenges involved while also communicating with other departments in order to get products to market.
Back to top