Customer Service Associate
Baylis Medical is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of high-technology medical devices for cardiology, radiology and spine products. Baylis Medical products are marketed in over 65 countries. Our goal is to conceive, develop, manufacture, and sell state-of-the-art medical products that will improve the lives of people around the world. To assist us in realizing our goal, Baylis Medical adheres to four main guiding principles: Technological Leadership, Employee Development, Customer Service and Corporate Social Responsibility.
We are presently seeking a Customer Service Associate to join our team. The Customer Service Associate is responsible for entering customer orders and assisting with customer requests for pricing, product and tracking.
Snapshot of Responsibilities
- Conducts data entry of customer orders and order confirmations
- Verifies customer orders for double checking
- Advises customers of any delays related to their orders and informs them of the ETA
- Escalates any problems or issues that cannot be resolved by order desk level
- Answers customer's general requests for POD, pricing, tracking shipments, PO discrepancies, product information and internal requests from Sales Representatives
- Performs various administrative tasks such as search requests or filing, answering phones and mailing
- Completion of Secondary School or CEGEP at minimum
- 2 years of related work experience in an office environment
- Experience using an ERP system would be preferred
- Fluent English and conversational French and German required
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
- RRSP matching
- Flexible start times
- Tuition reimbursements
Baylis Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the recruitment process.
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Meet Some of Baylis Medical's Employees
Senior R&D Engineer
Linus and his team develop new medical devices, overseeing and reviewing the technical challenges involved while also communicating with other departments in order to get products to market.
Back to top