Assembler, Medical Devices
Baylis Medical is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of high-technology medical devices for cardiology, radiology and spine products. Baylis Medical products are marketed in over 65 countries. Our goal is to conceive, develop, manufacture, and sell state-of-the-art medical products that will improve the lives of people around the world. To assist us in realizing our goal, Baylis Medical adheres to four main guiding principles: Technological Leadership, Employee Development, Customer Service and Corporate Social Responsibility.
We are urgently seeking Assemblers, Medical Devices to help assemble, inspect, label, and/or package medical devices according to the approved manufacturing protocols.
Snapshot of Responsibilities
- Assembly line production work by following written instructions (protocol).
- Operate semi-automatic or other testing equipment to ensure product quality.
- Use measuring, hand or power tools.
- Check products at different stages of production using magnifiers or microscope for visual defects.
- Identify acceptable and sort defective product.
- Collect, record and summarize inspection results.
- Perform other duties as required
- Manufacturing working experience preferred but not required.
- Operating mold press or manual soldering experience an asset.
- Completion of secondary school education required
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.
- English language competency (oral, reading and writing skills).
- Basic knowledge of using measuring devices (e.g. ruler, calipers).
- Good hand-eye coordination and ability to work and manufacture small and delicate parts.
- Computer knowledge
- Competitive pay
- Working hours are 7:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
- Paid lunch included
- Clean work environment
- Opportunity for work overtime
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
- RRSP matching
- On site gym facility
Baylis Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the recruitment process.
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Meet Some of Baylis Medical's Employees
Senior R&D Engineer
Linus and his team develop new medical devices, overseeing and reviewing the technical challenges involved while also communicating with other departments in order to get products to market.
Back to top