It's an exciting time to be at Baylis Medical Company, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies and a Canadian success story that is a leader in the development, manufacturing and selling of high-tech medical products that improve the lives of people around the world .
At Baylis Medical, we take pride in hiring and employing the best and are committed to our four guiding principles: Technological Leadership, Employee Development, Customer Service and Corporate Social Responsibility. We are on the lookout for talented people who share our vision and values - are you ready to join us?
Based in our Montreal office, you will be working with and providing administrative support to a team of dedicated experts and leaders in the Medical Device industry.
Snapshot of Responsibilities
- Greet people coming into the office, answer phones and maintain front desk reception
- Coordinate and organize team meetings, office events, holiday events and annual general meeting
- Assist with calendar management
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, parcel shipments/pickups and monitor the general information mailbox
- Manage building facilities services and contractors for Montreal, UK and Boston
- Order office supplies and arrange for servicing of office equipment
- Manage expense reports, and track and reconcile credit card statements
- Coordinate Health & Safety inspections and ensure H&S compliance maintained
- Oversee company cellular plans
What you bring to the team
- 2-5 years administrative work experience required
- Fluent written and verbal English and French communication skills are required
- High school diploma required, post-secondary preferred
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook in a Windows-based environment
- Project management and/or event planning experience a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to accuracy, detail, and deadlines
- A positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
What we have to offer
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
- RRSP matching
- Educational assistance/reimbursement
- Wellness program
Baylis Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the recruitment process.
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Meet Some of Baylis Medical's Employees
Staff R&D Engineer
Linus and his team develop new medical devices, overseeing and reviewing the technical challenges involved while also communicating with other departments in order to get products to market.
Back to top