Technical Support Representative
Passionate about complex problem solving? Love working with world-class people, using progressive technology, and contributing to open-source API technologies? We’re looking for candidates with 3+ years of experience, particularly in technical support.
Getting customers is one thing; keeping them happy is a whole other battle. This position’s primary laser-focus is providing Tier II technical support to customers. You own the problem and the solution. The secondary responsibilities will include creating reproducible test cases, bug reporting to the development team, and coordinating delivery of fixes.
Your responsibilities as a Technical Support Representative will include:
- Provide Tier II technical support to customers, partners, and developers on Base’s products and services.
- Create reproducible test cases, file bug reports, and coordinate delivery of fixes.
- Interact with engineering, operations, and cross-functional management regularly on high profile technical issues.
- Providing leadership and mentoring to our Product Support team.
- 3+ years of Tier II software support.
- SaaS support experience.
- Support of open-source APIs.
- Bachelor degree from accredited 4 year university.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bonus Points: Knowledge of Ruby.
What we offer
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Choose your own hardware
- Personal development funds
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Daily catered lunch, fruit and lots of caffeine
- Relocation help and expenses covered, if need
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- 401(k) matching
Apply for this position
Back to top