SMB Sales Manager
Passionate about sales? Love coaching salespeople, growing a team, and rolling up your sleeves? We are looking for a sales leader with 8-10 years of experience to manage our SMB team.
Your responsibilities as an SMB Sales Manager will include:
- Building creative sales strategy to differentiate Base’s value proposition.
- Executing on team revenue goals, growing headcount, and territory expansion.
- Coaching B2B sales tactics, pipeline management, and closing.
- Motivating the team to reach goals thought to be unattainable.
- 8-10 years of experience leading a team of technology salespeople.
- History of meeting and exceeding quota.
- Executive level communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited 4 year university.
- Bonus Points: Sandler sales training.
What we offer
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Choose your own hardware
- Personal development funds
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Daily catered lunch, fruit and lots of caffeine
- Relocation help and expenses covered, if need
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- 401(k) matching
Apply for this position
Meet Some of Base CRM's Employees
Product Support Manager
Jo-Anne and her team ensure that all customers have an amazing experience using Base—and they consult the company's customers to help them get the most value.
Back to top