Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Are you looking for an elite sales organization that will enable you to build on your sales foundation to take your earnings potential to the next level? Base is hiring senior software salespeople with 7+ years of experience to join our growing Enterprise Business sales team.
You will sell Base’s sales productivity software to customers globally. Your primary responsibility is generating revenue.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Enterprise Account Executive will include:
- Building creative sales strategy to differentiate Base’s value proposition.
- Executing on revenue goals and territory expansion.
- Pipeline management.
- 7+ years of business application software sales experience into enterprise customers.
- Experience negotiating SaaS annual contracts in the range of $250K – $3M.
- Consistent history of meeting and exceeding quota.
- Experience working in a high-growth or startup environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited 4 year university.
What we offer
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Choose your own hardware
- Personal development funds
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Daily catered lunch, fruit and lots of caffeine
- Relocation help and expenses covered, if need
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- 401(k) matching
Apply for this position
Meet Some of Base CRM's Employees
Product Support Manager
Jo-Anne and her team ensure that all customers have an amazing experience using Base—and they consult the company's customers to help them get the most value.
Back to top