Senior Customer Success Engineer
Passionate about customers? Love product management, solving technology challenges, and consulting? We are looking for Senior Customer Success Engineers with more than 3 years of experience, particularly in technology integration or product management.
Primary responsibility is partnering with our enterprise customers pre and post-sale to ensure the Base solution is optimized for success. You are the liaison between our customer and Base’s technology team. Secondary responsibilities include technical and functional documentation and executing complex data migrations.
Your responsibilities as a Customer Success Engineer will include:
- Your goal is to increase customer’s sales teams overall efficiency by facilitating professional service engagements, managing delivery, and advanced technical support of solutions.
- Responsible for strategy and execution of complex data migration in enterprise customers.
- Write and own pre and post-sales technical and functional documentation.
- 3+ years of experience in technology consulting or product management.
- Strong understanding of, and experience working with, web APIs, integrations, and databases.
- Understanding of software development processes.
- Bonus Points: Previous development experience using Ruby or Java.
What we offer
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Choose your own hardware
- Personal development funds
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Daily catered lunch, fruit and lots of caffeine
- Relocation help and expenses covered, if need
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- 401(k) matching
Apply for this position
Meet Some of Base CRM's Employees
Product Support Manager
Jo-Anne and her team ensure that all customers have an amazing experience using Base—and they consult the company's customers to help them get the most value.
Back to top