What are you currently doing? Want to change the lives to thousands of people around the world? Base is hiring a Sales Scientist to introduce one of the largest shifts into the world of sales. The Science of Sales is a novel approach to gleaning meaning and truth from sales data using technology. We are defining this new category and need your help leading the charge.
The primary focus of the Sales Scientist is maximizing revenue through scientific analysis of complex sales data. Our Sales Scientist will use Big Data technology coupled with best practices in sales to generate actionable and quantifiable insights for sales leaders.
Your responsibilities as a Sales Scientist will include:
- Collection of structured sales data, using Big Data technology, and understanding its context within the customer's ecosystem.
- Applying scientific scrutiny to sales data.
- Creating thought provoking insights on a level never before seen.
- Experience working with Tableau.
- Understanding of sales operations.
What we offer
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Choose your own hardware
- Personal development funds
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Daily catered lunch, fruit and lots of caffeine
- Relocation help and expenses covered, if need
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- 401(k) matching
Apply for this position
Meet Some of Base CRM's Employees
Product Support Manager
Jo-Anne and her team ensure that all customers have an amazing experience using Base—and they consult the company's customers to help them get the most value.
Back to top