Sales Enablement Manager
The Sales Enablement Manager will own the enablement team and will help to oversee the development, implementation and ongoing management of the sales onboarding process, methodology, playbooks and training. This is an opportunity to build and own a Sales Enablement Machine. This position reports to the Head of Sales.
Your responsibilities as a Sales Enablement Manager will include:
- Build programs focused on skill development for existing and new Sales team members.
- Being the voice of pragmatism relative to content developed for use by the Sales team (external and internally facing).
- Creating and manage the sales onboarding playbooks within Base CRM
- Sales Effectiveness:
- Help to build compelling and crisp communications; active listening; objection handling geared towards driving improved sales productivity.
- Actively participates in and identifies opportunities for efficiencies, automation, standardization and ways to simplify processes
- Sales Methodology Training:
- First learning our sales methodology yourself to build an effective onboarding as well as ongoing training program to ensure initial and ongoing development of the sales team
- Use Case Selling: Build a framework for the team to ramp up on business and technical use cases in each phase of the sales process.
- Audience: Know the personas of our best buyers and work with Product Marketing and Product Management teams to evolve messaging and materials specific to them.
- Content Management: help to prioritize, create, integrate, and publish training materials to the Sales Team and implement and manage on-going feedback with the Sales teams to drive continuous improvement of the materials and sales performance.
- Training: Build out a calendar of formal and informal sessions covering launches, ongoing skill development, new hire boot-camps, internal process updates, etc.
- Sales Portal: Work with operations on the development of a more intuitive sales portal that aggregates content from various sources in one place that is easy for the team to access and intuitive to use leveraging Base CRM.
- A minimum of 3 years of sales enablement or sales training developing programs experience and delivery on projects.
- Experience launching and managing a sales process or playbook is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, an advanced degree is preferred.
- Proficiency in technology and CRM preferred
- Knowledge of data analytics tools such as Tableau not required but a bonus
- Previous experience in a quota carrying role and ability to understand the challenges that the Sales team encounters daily is desired.
- Passion for working with Sales people, internally and externally.
- Have a mentality of no matter it what it takes you’re going to get the job done
What we offer
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Choose your own hardware
- Personal development funds
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Daily catered lunch, fruit and lots of caffeine
- Relocation help and expenses covered, if need
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- 401(k) matching
Apply for this position
Back to top