Sales Development Strategist
Our Sales Development Strategists focus primarily on outbound lead generation for our sales teams. Better leads equate to more Base demonstrations, more closed deals, and more revenue. Your efforts directly contribute to Base’s top-line revenue growth simultaneously providing you a professional development path for your career in software sales.
Your responsibilities as an SDS will include:
- Qualifying and disqualifying leads in a high-volume environment using cold-calling, email, and LinkedIn.
- Setting appointments for Account Executives.
- Using consultative and solutions-based selling techniques to determine lead viability.
- Building credibility and value in our solution through strategic research and preparation.
- 2-3 years of experience in a high-call volume environment (minimum 50 calls/day).
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4 year university with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm. We mean it.
- Bonus Points: Working knowledge of CRM systems.
What we offer
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Choose your own hardware
- Personal development funds
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Daily catered lunch, fruit and lots of caffeine
- Relocation help and expenses covered, if need
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- 401(k) matching
Apply for this position
Meet Some of Base CRM's Employees
Product Support Manager
Jo-Anne and her team ensure that all customers have an amazing experience using Base—and they consult the company's customers to help them get the most value.
Back to top