Product Support Specialist
Getting customers is one thing; keeping them happy is a whole other battle. This position’s primary laser-focus is providing Tier I support to customers. You own the problem and the solution. The secondary responsibilities will include product demonstrations and webinars, creating support articles and blog posts for new features, and communicating with the development team with suggested improvements.
Your responsibilities as a Product Support Specialist will include:
- Provide a positive, personalized experience via phone, live chat, and email to each customer who reaches out. You are not a robot; we want each customer to know how important they are.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve Tier I technical issues.
- Communicate suggested product improvements to the development team.
- 2 years experience with Tier I software support.
- Experience supporting SaaS.
- Bachelor degree from accredited 4 year university.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bonus Points: Support of iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile technology.
What we offer
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Choose your own hardware
- Personal development funds
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Daily catered lunch, fruit and lots of caffeine
- Relocation help and expenses covered, if need
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- 401(k) matching
Apply for this position
Back to top