Mid-Market Implementation Success Manager
Passionate about customers? Love consulting, technology integration, and sales operations? We’re looking for Implementation Success Managers with 3-4 years of experience, particularly in software implementation.
Primary responsibility for this position is project-managing Base’s integration into our mid-sized customers from start-to-finish. You own it. Secondary responsibilities will include aligning customer business strategy to Base’s functionality, running customer workshops and requirement sessions, and the strategic migration of data.
Your responsibilities as a Mid-Market Implementation Success Manager will include:
- Immediate top priority will be managing Base’s integration into mid-sized customers.
- Run a cross-functional customer implementation team to ship product to customers.
- Supervise change management plan to ensure data migration success.
- Train customer sales leadership, technology administrators, and end users.
- 3-4 years of experience in consulting, sales operations or technology implementation.
- Experience with CRM and sales technologies.
- Managing cross-functional project teams.
- Bonus Points: Sense of humor!
What we offer
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Choose your own hardware
- Personal development funds
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Daily catered lunch, fruit and lots of caffeine
- Relocation help and expenses covered, if need
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- 401(k) matching
Apply for this position
Meet Some of Base CRM's Employees
Product Support Manager
Jo-Anne and her team ensure that all customers have an amazing experience using Base—and they consult the company's customers to help them get the most value.
Back to top