Implementation Success Manager, Team Manager
Passionate about customers? Love consulting, integrating enterprise technologies, and leadership? We’re looking someone to lead our Implementation Success Manager team. Primary responsibility for this position is leading our Implementation Success Manager organization. The team’s responsibilities are project-managing Base’s integration into our customers from start-to-finish.
Your responsibilities as an Implementation Success Manager Team Lead will include:
- Driving our Implementation Success team to measurable success.
- Providing thought-leadership around software implementation to your team.
- Inspiring a healthy, creative, and focused workplace where team-members can achieve their goals.
- 3 years of recent management experience preferably of a cross-functional implementation team.
- 5 years of hands-on experience in consulting or software implementation.
- Experience with CRM and sales technologies.
- Bonus Points: Sense of humor!
What we offer
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Choose your own hardware
- Personal development funds
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Daily catered lunch, fruit and lots of caffeine
- Relocation help and expenses covered, if need
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- 401(k) matching
Apply for this position
Meet Some of Base CRM's Employees
Product Support Manager
Jo-Anne and her team ensure that all customers have an amazing experience using Base—and they consult the company's customers to help them get the most value.
Back to top