Implementation Success Manager
Passionate about customers? Love consulting, technology integration, and sales operations? We’re looking for Implementation Success Managers with 3-4 years of experience, particularly in software implementation.
Primary responsibility for this position is project-managing Base’s integration into our mid-sized customers from start-to-finish. You own it. Secondary responsibilities will include aligning customer business strategy to Base’s functionality, running customer workshops and requirement sessions, and the strategic migration of data.
Why be a Implementation Success Manager at Base?
- Our 7,000 customers are consistently pushing our boundaries forcing us to be creative, resourceful and hyper-focused on excellence. We’re growing every day.
- 100% year-over-year revenue growth for 6 straight years.
- Recognized by Gartner as “Visionary” in the SFA Magic Quadrant.
- Raised more than $53M in venture capital.
- Immediate top priority will be managing Base’s integration into mid-sized customers.
- Run a cross-functional customer implementation team to ship product to customers.
- Supervise change management plan to ensure data migration success.
- Train customer sales leadership, technology administrators, and end users.
- 3-4 years of experience in consulting, sales operations or technology implementation.
- Experience with CRM and sales technologies.
- Managing cross-functional project teams.
- Sense of humor!
Back to top