Event Marketing Manager
Base is seeking an ambitious and creative event marketing manager to produce unforgettable events, including: trade shows, user conferences and internal events. This role will manage entire events and conferences end-to-end including: vendor and venue management, event logistics, budget, timelines, opportunity identification and event reporting.
Why Marketing At Base?
The Base marketing team supports a 100+ person development team that ships new features multiple times per month. The team’s demand generation efforts feed a sales organization of 35+ members with a majority of the leads driven by inbound interest spawning from an unmatched selling experience. The Base marketing team prides itself on focusing on core revenue driving activities and is obsessed with connecting sales teams with the selling experience they crave.
- Supervising all aspects of the Base User Conference, Forecast, including budget, lead generation, brand presence, staffing, etc
- Research industry tradeshows and events whose audience aligns to our targets; organize appropriate volume of sponsorship to achieve business goals
- Partner with sales to plan dinners and other programs to drive business in key accounts and regions
- Work with internal teams to follow up on leads post event to generate business opportunities
- 3+ years in B2B event marketing
- Ability to execute in a deadline driven environment
- Clear, thoughtful and visual communicator (A Keynote expert)
- Quick learner, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your own work
- Ability to travel as needed
What we offer
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Choose your own hardware
- Personal development funds
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Daily catered lunch, fruit and lots of caffeine
- Relocation help and expenses covered, if needed
Apply for this position
Back to top