ESB Customer Success Manager
Passionate about customers? Love building relationships, speaking on the phone, and helping people? We are looking for candidates with 1-3 years of experience, particularly in customer success or account management.
This position is exclusively focused on delighting Base users in our small to mid-sized customers. You own the relationship from adoption to retention to renewal. Secondary responsibilities include product utilization analysis and reporting, suggesting product improvements from customer feedback, and notifying customers of product releases or improvements. You need to be comfortable in managing a large volume of relationships effectively.
Your responsibilities as an ESB Customer Success Manager will include:
- Evangelize Base to everyone from sales leaders to individual contributors.
- Adoption of Base by monitoring usage and executing the appropriate response.
- Retention and renewal enablement by constantly communicating product enhancements.
- Develop and execute upsell and expansion opportunities.
- 1-3 years of experience either in customer success or sales.
- Experience in a high-call volume environment (50+ calls / day).
- Bachelor degree from an accredited 4 year university.
- Lively and engaging phone presence.
- Bonus Points: Previous sales experience.
What we offer
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Choose your own hardware
- Personal development funds
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Daily catered lunch, fruit and lots of caffeine
- Relocation help and expenses covered, if need
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- 401(k) matching
Apply for this position
Meet Some of Base CRM's Employees
Product Support Manager
Jo-Anne and her team ensure that all customers have an amazing experience using Base—and they consult the company's customers to help them get the most value.
Back to top