ESB Account Executive
Passionate about sales? Love building relationships, evangelizing software, and closing deals? We’re looking for salespeople with 1-3 years of experience to join our growing Emerging Small Business sales team.
This position will focus on selling Base’s sales enablement software to small, fast-growing companies. In this role you will help qualified prospects evaluate our software and bring them into the Base family. Secondary responsibilities include anything which will help you generate more revenue.
Your responsibilities as an Emerging Small Business Account Executive will include:
- Managing your sales pipeline of 30 to 40 prequalified deals.
- Taking qualified leads through the latter stages of sales. If you love closing, this is the job for you.
- History of quota attainment for 1-3 years selling technology including software, hardware, services, or telecommunications.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4 year university.
What we offer
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Choose your own hardware
- Personal development funds
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Daily catered lunch, fruit and lots of caffeine
- Relocation help and expenses covered, if need
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- 401(k) matching
Apply for this position
Back to top