Enterprise Implementation Success Manager
Passionate about customers? Love consulting, integrating enterprise technologies, and sales operations? We're looking for Enterprise Implementation Success Managers with more than 4 years of experience, particularly in software integration.
Primary responsibility for this position is project-managing Base's integration into our enterprise customers from start-to-finish. You own it. Secondary responsibilities will include aligning customer business strategy to Base's functionality, running customer workshops and requirement sessions, and the strategic migration of data.
Your responsibilities as an EISM:
- Responsible for overall engagement success with enterprise Base customers.
- Lead a cross-functional customer implementation team to ship product to customers.
- Supervise change management and data migration plans.
- Lead implementations of Base into new customer environments from start to finish as engagement and project manager.
- 4+ years of experience in consulting, sales operations or technology implementation.
- Experience with CRM and sales technologies.
- Managing cross-functional project teams.
- Bonus Points: Sense of humor!
What we offer
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Choose your own hardware
- Personal development funds
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Daily catered lunch, fruit and lots of caffeine
- Relocation help and expenses covered, if need
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- 401(k) matching
Apply for this position
Meet Some of Base CRM's Employees
Product Support Manager
Jo-Anne and her team ensure that all customers have an amazing experience using Base—and they consult the company's customers to help them get the most value.
Back to top