Enterprise Implementation Success Manager
Passionate about customers? Love consulting, integrating enterprise technologies, and sales operations? We’re looking for Enterprise Implementation Success Managers with more than 4 years of experience, particularly in software integration.
Primary responsibility for this position is project-managing Base’s integration into our enterprise customers from start-to-finish. You own it. Secondary responsibilities will include aligning customer business strategy to Base’s functionality, running customer workshops and requirement sessions, and the strategic migration of data.
Why be a Enterprise Implementation Success Manager at Base?
- Our 7,000 customers are consistently pushing our boundaries forcing us to be creative, resourceful and hyper-focused on excellence.
- 100% year-over-year revenue growth for 6 straight years.
- Recognized by Gartner as “Visionary” in the SFA Magic Quadrant.
- Real ownership of your projects and real influence in our Customer Success organization.
- Responsible for overall engagement success with enterprise Base customers.
- Lead a cross-functional customer implementation team to ship product to customers.
- Supervise change management and data migration plans.
- Lead implementations of Base into new customer environments from start to finish as engagement and project manager.
- 4+ years of experience in consulting, sales operations or technology implementation.
- Experience with CRM and sales technologies.
- Managing cross-functional project teams.
- Sense of humor!
Back to top