Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Passionate about customers? Love managing relationships, ensuring adoption, and upselling? We are looking for candidates with more than 5 years of experience, particularly in software customer success.
This position is exclusively focused on delighting Base users in our enterprise customers. You own the relationship from adoption to retention to renewal. Secondary responsibilities include product utilization trend analysis and reporting, suggesting product improvements from customer feedback, and notifying customers of product releases or improvements.
Your responsibilities as an Enterprise Customer Success Manager will include:
- Evangelize Base to everyone from sales leaders to individual contributors.
- Driving adoption of Base by monitoring usage and executing the appropriate response.
- Retention and renewal enablement by constantly communicating product enhancements.
- Developing and executing upsell and expansion opportunities.
- 7+ years of experience as an Engagement Manager, Project Manager, or Relationship Manager.
- Cross-functional project or program management experience.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited 4 year university.
- Bonus Points: Previous consulting experience and an MBA
What we offer
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Choose your own hardware
- Personal development funds
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Daily catered lunch, fruit and lots of caffeine
- Relocation help and expenses covered, if need
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- 401(k) matching
Apply for this position
Back to top