Emerging Small Business Implementation Success Manager
Passionate about customers? Love supporting technology, product training, and managing projects? We're looking for Emerging Small Business Implementation Success Managers to join our growing team.
Primary responsibility for this position is project-managing Base's integration into our small and mid-sized customers from start-to-finish. You own it. Secondary responsibilities will include aligning customer business strategy to Base's functionality, running customer workshops and requirement sessions, and the strategic migration of data.
Your responsibilities as an Emerging Small Business Implementation Success Manager will include:
- Immediate top priority will be managing Base's integration into small and mid-sized customers.
- Helping a cross-functional customer implementation team to ship product to customers.
- Supervise change management plan to ensure data migration success.
- Train customer sales leadership, technology administrators, and end users.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited 4 year university.
- Energetic and lively phone presence.
- Bonus Points: 0-2 years of experience in tech support, product training, or project management and a sense of humor!
What we offer
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Choose your own hardware
- Personal development funds
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Daily catered lunch, fruit and lots of caffeine
- Relocation help and expenses covered, if need
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- 401(k) matching
Apply for this position
Meet Some of Base CRM's Employees
Product Support Manager
Jo-Anne and her team ensure that all customers have an amazing experience using Base—and they consult the company's customers to help them get the most value.
Back to top