Customer Success Operations Manager
Passionate about customers? Love diving deep into data and building solutions? We are looking for candidates with more than 3 years of experience, particularly in Success Operations or Sales Operations, to join our team.
This position is exclusively focused on the operational management and oversight of our Customer Success organization. You will use data analytics to scale our Customer Success team(s) and improve net churn.
Your responsibilities as a Customer Success Operations Manager will include:
- Analyze data and provide recommendations to leadership to better handle customer churn, contraction and expansion.
- Manage the reporting and metric analysis for our Customer Success organization.
- Support Customer Success strategy by building, mapping, and documenting processes.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with Success Operations or Sales Operations.
- Experience working with a startup (or growth stage) SaaS company.
- Expert level Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Bonus points: Experience with CRM and past consulting experience.
What we offer
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Choose your own hardware
- Personal development funds
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Daily catered lunch, fruit and lots of caffeine
- Relocation help and expenses covered, if need
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- 401(k) matching
Apply for this position
Meet Some of Base CRM's Employees
Product Support Manager
Jo-Anne and her team ensure that all customers have an amazing experience using Base—and they consult the company's customers to help them get the most value.
Back to top