Customer Success Operations Analyst
Getting customers is one thing; keeping them happy is a whole other battle. Eager to take on the challenge? If so, then we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a talented and analytical mind to manage and oversee the daily operations of our customer success and support teams. This individual will work with our product support, success engineering and customer success teams to determine areas of opportunity for the overall quality of our CS processes.
Your responsibilities as a Customer Success Operations Analyst
- Analyzing data and providing recommendations to better handle churn, contraction and expansion.
- Managing daily reporting and metric analysis for the product support and customer success teams.
- Provide business insights for all customer facing teams to help drive new and creative ways to delight the customer while increasing revenue.
- Analyzing process to optimize for the best support and success engineering customer experience.
- Support business strategy development for the customer success teams and manage mapping, documenting and implementing Customer Success Managers processes.
- Scoping internal automation projects and working together with an internal development team.
Strong technical skills are a must. If you love creating SQL queries to get data from many different sources and love crunching numbers then this is your role. On top of database experience, strong skills with Tableau are needed to create dashboards and insights for the entire CS team. This role helps to provide a huge amount of impact to our customer facing teams and impact the customer journey with Base. If you are looking to make an impact and be a part of an amazing team let’s talk!
- 2 to 5 years of relevant professional experience
- 1 to 3 years in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Bachelors degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, business or other relevant areas
- Experience with SaaS, CRM solutions or Software a plus
- Past experience in consulting based or analytical based roles
- A Microsoft Excel, Spreadsheet and PowerPoint guru
- Excellent analytical and skills
- Organized and methodological
- Experience dealing with and analyzing high volumes of data
- Experience in information system implementation
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Choose your own hardware
- Personal development funds
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Daily catered lunch, fruit and lots of caffeine
- Relocation help and expenses covered, if need
- 401(k) matching
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
Apply for this position
Back to top