Customer Success Manager
Passionate about customers? Love managing relationships, ensuring adoption, and upselling? We are looking for candidates with more than 3 years of experience, particularly in software customer success.
This position is exclusively focused on delighting Base users in our SMB and Mid-Market customers. You own the relationship from adoption to retention to renewal. Secondary responsibilities include product utilization trend analysis and reporting, suggesting product improvements from customer feedback, and notifying customers of product releases or improvements. You need to be comfortable in managing a large volume of relationships effectively.
Why be a Customer Success Manager at Base?
- You will enable meaningful change with customers. Base is disrupting traditional sales processes using analytics.
- You will have a voice at the table. Your input and suggestions will be heard.
- Base has experienced 100% year-over-year revenue growth for 6 straight years.
- Recognition by Gartner as “Visionary” in the SFA Magic Quadrant.
- More than 7,000 customers and growing daily!
- Evangelize Base to everyone from sales leaders to individual contributors.
- Driving adoption of Base by monitoring usage and executing the appropriate response.
- Retention and renewal enablement by constantly communicating product enhancements.
- Developing and executing upsell and expansion opportunities.
- 3+ years of experience supporting customers for a software company.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited 4 year university.
- Lively and engaging phone presence.
- Previous sales experience.
Back to top