Customer Success Experience Manager
Getting customers is one thing; keeping them happy, engaged and growing is a whole other battle. Eager to take on the challenge? If so, then we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a talented Customer Experience Manager with an Entrepreneurial and data driven mind that knows what will make our customers wildly successful at scale! This individual will work with thousands of our customers to educate, consult and ensure adoption at scale.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Defining a world class customer experience and on-boarding process for our thousands of Emerging Small Business accounts.
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing critical events in the user experience journey.
- Use data to maximize conversion, identify challenges, opportunities, churn risks & maintain high levels of engagement.
- Driving adoption of product features through one to many marketing techniques, webinars and other engagement methods.
- Analyzing data and providing recommendations to better handle churn, contraction and expansion.
- Using data-driven marketing techniques to engage with customers from the start of an account all the way to advocacy.
- Analyzing user feedback at a large scale and the ability to promote the important needs of the customer to other internal teams.
You need to be a self-starter and with a very sharp eye on design and the end to end customer experience. A creative thinker who is always on the lookout for new customer growth opportunities. If you are a smart, savvy and results oriented growth hacker come join us!
- 2 to 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications business or other relevant areas.
- A whiz with data and metrics driven attitude.
- Experience with SaaS, CRM solutions or Software a plus.
- Past experience in consulting based or analytical based roles.
- Excellent analytical and skills.
- Organized and methodological.
- Experience dealing with and analyzing high volumes of data.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and advocacy
- Creative with a thirst to impact the long term success of the company.
What we offer
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Choose your own hardware
- Personal development funds
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Daily catered lunch, fruit and lots of caffeine
- Relocation help and expenses covered, if need
- 401(k) matching
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
Apply for this position
Back to top