Customer Success Engineer
Passionate about customers? Love solving technology challenges, using Excel, and delighting clients? We are looking for Customer Success Engineers with 0-3 years of experience, particularly in technology integration. Primary responsibility is partnering with our customers pre and post-sale to ensure the Base solution is optimized for success. You are the liaison between our customer and Base’s technology team. Other responsibilities include technical documentation, functional documentation, and executing complex data migrations.
Why be a Customer Success Engineer at Base?
- Amazing professional development with extensive one-on-one and team coaching. We pride ourselves on creating a world-class customer experience. Our Customer Success Engineers have a career path to consulting or product management.
- Base has experienced 100% year-over-year revenue growth for 6 straight years.
- Recognition by Gartner as “Visionary” in the SFA Magic Quadrant.
- More than 7,000 customers and growing daily!
- You will have real ownership of your projects and real influence in our Customer Success organization.
- Own the relationship between customer’s technology team and Base’s technology team.
- Goal is to ensure a smooth technology integration so customer business objectives are met.
- Responsible for strategy and execution of complex data migration.
- Write and own product and technical documentation for specific customer implementation.
- 0-3 years of experience in technology consulting or product management.
- Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or Computer Science from a top-tier university
- Excel expert and familiarity with databases
- Previous development experience using Ruby or Java.
Back to top