Customer Success Engineer
Passionate about customers? Love solving technology challenges, using Excel, and delighting clients? We are looking for Customer Success Engineers with 0-3 years of experience, particularly in technology integration.
Primary responsibility is partnering with our customers pre and post-sale to ensure the Base solution is optimized for success. You are the liaison between our customer and Base's technology team. Other responsibilities include technical documentation, functional documentation, and executing complex data migrations.
Your responsibilities as a Customer Success Engineer:
- Own the relationship between customer's technology team and Base's technology team.
- Goal is to ensure a smooth technology integration so customer business objectives are met.
- Responsible for strategy and execution of complex data migration.
- Write and own product and technical documentation for specific customer implementation.
- 0-3 years of experience in technology consulting or product management.
- Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or Computer Science from a top-tier university.
- Excel expert and familiarity with databases.
- Bonus Points: Previous development experience using Ruby or Java.
What we offer
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Choose your own hardware
- Personal development funds
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Daily catered lunch, fruit and lots of caffeine
- Relocation help and expenses covered, if need
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- 401(k) matching
Apply for this position
Meet Some of Base CRM's Employees
Product Support Manager
Jo-Anne and her team ensure that all customers have an amazing experience using Base—and they consult the company's customers to help them get the most value.
Back to top